Monday, November 24, 2008

My fantasy: My ultimate birthday

The Guy just gave Josh, his personal trainer, the ultimate birthday in my mind. I was thinking when I was showering tonight what would my ultimate birthday be? I would love to have some sort of ultimate birthday experience like that where a friend/boyfriend plans it all, takes me out, and I'm just along for the ride/enjoyment, as well as surprises along the way.

Some ideas in my mind that could be fun...

Scenario 1: Vegas
A Vegas trip like Josh's, except instead of seeing Phantom of the Opera, we see the Blue Man Group

Scenario 2: The best of So Cal
A day in LA getting lost and seeing the best of LA/Hollywood. Sightseeing definitely, massages ... and... A broadway play? A fancy restaurant in LA/Hollywood? A night at a nightclub?

Scenario 3: Roller coasters
A friend and I go to Disneyland, then brunch at the Blue Bayou Restaurant inside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride (Only because I've never eaten there- I'm not sure how the food is, but it seems really romantic/quiet), then shopping in Downtown Disney, off to Knotts Berry Farm for more rides and fun. Then end the day shopping at the South Coast Plaza or Irvine Spectrum or some other shopping place and dinner.

Scenario 4: City tour
Half of the day in San Diego sightseeing, then up the 5 to stop at the beach. Blacks Beach maybe? Then on to Orange County for some random event (shopping, food, etc.) Then up to LA/Hollywood for a fancy dinner/shopping/play/club.

Scenario 5: The shopping mall experience
The Grove in LA, Victoria Gardens or Ontario Mills, The Camarillo Outlets? Desert Hills Premium Outlets in Cabazon? The outlets at Stateline? Of course I'd hope that because it were my birthday my friend(s) would pick up the tab. ...And a massage would be needed at the end of that long day!

Scenario 6: The Madonna Inn
I have been here twice in my life. I love all there is to do along the Central Coast like Solvang, Santa Barbara, and San Luis Obispo, which are all beautiful places. I'd love to take a trip up there with a friend, visit one or some of these places, then eat dinner at the Madonna Inn, and spend the night there. I've only eaten in the restaurant and the steakhouse, but never been able to stay in the hotel. Each hotel room has a different theme and there are probably 50-100 rooms I'm guessing if I recall right. It would be cheesy, yet cute, to do with the right person.


The Caveman Hotel Room

The steakhouse

I'm just saying given that my birthday is a little over a month away................

What would your ultimate birthday be? Has anyone ever had one of those ultimate birthdays? HAHA

No comments: