Tuesday, March 17, 2009

After hours

I met Maxon online at Connexion. He is a 37 year old latino guy. He is 5'7'', 170lbs, 33'' waist, and 7'' uncut with tons of foreskin. How do I know? We chatted for about a month and finally, last Thursday we met. I was apprehensive about going over to his work, but decided why not? I was horny. I chatted with him most of the way there. The office closed at 5 and he was there at 8 because he was writing performance reviews for his employees that were due at 8a.m. the next day. He assured me nobody was around.

I pull up and his car is the only one in the parking lot. I call him and he tells me to park next to his car and he'd come out. We shake hands, then go in his office and talk for a few minutes. We talk about iPhones. We're both big tech geeks. He shows me some must buy apps like Beejive (even though it is $15.99 for instant messaging). We talked about work.

Then he begins feeling my dick as I'm standing against his desk and he is sitting in his chair. He plays with that a few minutes and then stands up to kiss me. I have to lean down some and position myself so he can lean up against me and we make out. He lifts my shirt up and goes down toward my chest. He licks and bites my nipples as he goes down. He licks my stomach and then opens my pants to begin sucking my dick. He gave a great blowjob. One of the best I've received! I reciprocated on him shortly after. He sat down in his chair and undid his pants. I first played with the foreskin- this guy just had soooo much!!! It was such a turn on. I jacked him some, then sucked him. He was really into it. We made out some with him sitting in the chair and me bending down to kiss him. He was really into kissing. OMG. Forceful. We ended up off of his chair and both sitting kneeling next to each other on the floor. He bent down again and sucked me. Then I blew my load and he blew his. He shot all over his chair mat and I did the same. He is much more of a shooter than I am. He had paper towels at his desk, so he wiped up.

We got dressed and then went to the bathroom to clean up. In there we felt each other up again and hugged. The lights were out and it was kind of hot.

He grabbed his stuff and then locked up the office.

We're going to try to meet up and grab lunch and do some "work" after.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, would you say your Iphone led to you busting a nut with this guy? Maybe I should get one? LOL.

Hot story, good for you.

Aek said...

Man, you really like that foreskin huh? ;-)

A pretty damn hot story. :D

Jackdaw said...

An office is a hot place to have sex, even after working hour. Nice story, Mike. I can't want for the next one about him.