Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Madison Pub

I lied to my mom and told her that I was going to a concert/music venue I had heard about based on a recommendation from my friend The Guy. In reality I was going to Capitol Hill because I was determined to- 30 minutes in the Madison Pub was simply not enough Saturday night. So many hot guys.

So I hopped on the 49 bus and cruised across town at 9p.m. Which bar to go? Cuffs, the leather bar seemed a bit out there. I walked around the hill for a while and finally settled on Madison Pub again since there were just so many hot guys. I go in and order my traditional Jack and Coke. Was not made well, but I wasn't complaining. It wasn't too crowded. Maybe 30 people in there on a Monday night. I get my drink and take a seat across from the bar. A total hot guy, who I later found out was Peter and was probably 39 sat next to me. He reminded me of a friend from Boy Scout's dad, Mr. Sweeney. Easiest way to describe him- picture David James Elliott with black hair and in spikes. He was wearing blue jeans and a Point Zero pullover. He was maybe 160lbs and 5'8'' or so. We sat at the bar eyeing and smiling each other. I had the hardest time working up the courage to say hello, although I shouldn't have. After 2 beers he smiled at me, told me how lonely I looked and introduced me to the guys he just met next to him named Michael and Craig.

Peter was talking about himself being a flight attendant, telling us how he hated it, but how he had a few good stories and shared those, as well as talked about how he found ads on craigslist mentioning himself and classifieds in the newspaper. Then somehow exes came up and he tells us his ex was his best friend of 15 years, a fight ensued, and they had to get a restraining order against each other. Speaking of restraning orders I had a story to share and so I piped up with mine. First of all, Mike's name was totally laughable and they joked they knew him, and being one of the youngest guys in the bar I was totally his type. They talked about craigslist and how they all surf it constantly for the missed connections. Michael bought us a round of drinks.

Craig and Peter took a couple smoke breaks while Michael and I kept talking. Asked me why I was in Seattle, what I did for a living, how I was liking it, and why I wasn't too comfortable/sad looking in the bar. I told him that I was here on Spring Break with my mom, that I was wanting to explore, Capitol Hill was a must stop for me, and that I was a senior at my college. The 2 of them came back in and Michael brought everyone up to speed on me. They asked me questions about my school, what I want to study, my major, and things like that. They thought it was awesome I was there with my mom because we love moms. The questions followed. Does mom know? Does mom know I'm drinking? Would mom be ok I'm in a bar? No, no, and no. They were all supportive with the not knowing and basically told me when the time comes. Peter joked as he walked back in, not knowing what I was talking about and catching the tail in "mom's always know" and he gave me that sexy, cocky look he had. Kind of like David James Elliott does in JAG, but oh so much cuter, and DJE is such a hottie to begin with.




We talked about the scene in the city I live, the IE, Orange County, and LA. I said that there is a small group and Mike said that I should really meet other people because there aren't a ton of guys in the area it is more likely the guys are as they say. He said he has lived in Seattle 10 years, but really feels like he has met more quality guys in Mormon Utah where he is from. He said that he felt the guys maybe weren't as hot, but presented themselves as they were, nothing to hide, and not trying to move onto the next guy. He said I should get out more and meet guys in the area because of that.

Peter went to the restroom and Craig and Michael talked about how cocky Peter was. So outgoing after a few drinks and things like that. Michael bought us a round of drinks to celebrate me being close to graduating. We talked about age differences given I was 22, Michael and Craig were mid 30s, and Peter was probably 39. They talked about how mature I am for my age. Michael slipped me a question about 1:30a.m. Do I want to go back to his place for a night cap? OMG yes. I did. He was so hot, yet being out so late, finding my way back to the hotel, things like that. I said it was very tempting, but I had to refuse. We just played with each others leg.

At 2a.m. we closed the bar down and did I really stay out that late was going through my mind? What would mom think? The 4 of us hug, Michael and I make out and he hails me a cab. But first we hug, squish each other's ass, and make out for a few minutes. Just kissing on the lips, but damn, I got to kiss him. I get back to the hotel at 2:20. Mom wakes up when I arrive. So far no questions from mom about last night. Maybe she knows I lied? HEHE.

UPDATE: She actually said nothing until we were on the plane coming home. She asked me how the concert went and I was very vague. There were people. Lots of people. Met a few people. Good music.

3 comments:

Aek said...

Sounds like you had a very eventful night in Seattle. XD Now, what about the rest of the trip? :P

Anonymous said...

glad you went out and were yourself...sounds like a great night!

Anonymous said...

Dude, mom's so know. And yours is not an exception. Lol!

Um...can I go to Seattle now?