Friday, March 20, 2009

Hookah bar

At hookah bar with coworker's for marci's birthday. Started out at BJs for dinner. Joe, Marci, Viv, Gonzo, myself, and several of Marci's friends went. Gonzo was trying to ask me if I knew how to hookah. Viv chimed in with "do you know how to smoke?" I said yes. Gonzo looked at me, her eyes lit up, and I laughed. She said she was going to question me about it later. Let's just say I was hesitant, made her take the first puff, then I did it, small puffs at first. Within a few she was asking how I knew. I explained I tried cigarettes in high school. Joe asked and said that was pretty "intense" or something to that effect. Joe, Mr. Conservative and Naive even tried after being pressured into it by Viv (who he has a major crush on) and was a pro. He ran track, so big lung capacity. I relented and said my friend Mike and I have smoked cigarettes, and I did it with John during the Super Bowl. She said my questioning is not done. HEHEHE Fun times, though. Love my coworkers.

Posted by ShoZu

No comments: