Friday, March 27, 2009

Lunch with Maxon

Maxon and I finally did lunch yesterday. I suspicioned he was online, so I logged onto Yahoo and we chatted. It was about 10:15a.m. and he said he'd take a lunch at 12:30. He called me about 12:45 and said he could do it at 1:15 when his coworker came back from lunch. He asked if I would mind going to the Home Depot just down the street with him to pick out some kind of flower for a friend whose dad just died. I agreed I would.

We meet at 1:15 at Farmer Boys. I park next to him. He was at the back of the lot backed into a parking space. I get out of my car and he signals for me to get in his. I do and we chat. Do we want to go inside and eat or go through the drive through? We decide to go in. We each go up to the counter and order what we want. We were going to get the order to go but find an open booth. We sit around and chat. First we talk about cool iPhone apps. We talk about work. He shows me the Spanish translator on the iPhone and he jokes he should be chatting with me in Spanish, but I'd probably be correcting him. We chat more, and get this. He is partnered. He has a partner of 14 years. Him and his partner are raising his partner's 3 kids- 18, 12, and 3. All 3 have different dads. A 4th is on the way. His partner's sister is schizophrenic and bipolar. They're in a custody battle to get all 3 of them. But he's cheating on his partner with me. Not sure that I'm ok with that.

We get in his Acadia after lunch and spin on over to the Home Depot. In the car he has his arms around me, is holding my hands, then he reaches down and pulls my dick out and begins jacking it. Keep in mind we're going just down the street. Knowing that he is partnered I'm uneasy. I let him jack me off and stuff, but I don't reciprocate the deed. I sort of drop any affection I showed.

We spend about 20 minutes looking at plants and pots. He finally picks out a big pot and a lily that would fit in it. He is winking, smiling, and things like that at me while we're in the store.

His boyfriend called after lunch when we were driving to the Home Depot. He made excuses, then told me it was his boyfriend and picked up. He just told me to be quiet. I decided then and there that was not my thing. Boyfriend was already overprotective and it is probably because he is suspicious.

I don't know that I want to be that "other person;" I don't want to receive the call from his partner questioning who I was. I don't like the whole idea of cheating. Kids are involved and I don't like that. I would think right now when he is going through custody battles and doing something that requires permanence just because he is not receiving any at home that he is risking breaking that up.

So in the end I did get off, but I don't want to see him again.

I talked to The Guy who was on his way to a date last night with Mike, one of the new guys he is seeing. I told him about Maxon and he got a big kick out of it. He asked for details. I told him. He told me I sure know how to pick guys. I joked that I tried.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDE, RUN AWAY.

Matt said...

Yea, that is a no good situation. Just forget him.

Aek said...

Good for you! I would HATE to be that "other guy" too. You did the right thing, removing yourself from the situation before you got entangled.

B said...

You are smart to end it.

Anonymous said...

I got a call from a guy's girl once. WEIRD. I didn't know what to do. She found emails on his computer.
Not my fault, I didn't know he had a girl and of course it was a shock to her to find out about her bf. So ya, I don't blame you for how your feeling about all this.