Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Touching base

The Guy called me at 8:50 Tuesday morning, which was nice. He has bronchitis, I have a sinus infection. Both of us were doped up on antibiotics. I didn't want to get any sicker, so we abstained from hanging out. We were going to have an adventure and go to the Apple Store. So we'll do that another day.

School is BUSY. I have a 10 page research paper due next Wednesday that I need done by Friday.
I have a review for Spanish Linguistics Friday.
I have the CSET test Saturday.
Studying for that in the meantime.
I never received the CSET confirmation e-mail, so I have to call and get my admission ticket.
I have Sunday and Monday to write my screenplay for the Nicotine Addict Grad Student. I need to get at least an 8/10 on that to get an 80% in the class. I seriously don't understand her grading.
I have to do my Spanish extra credit to ensure I get a B+ - I'll do the extra credit sometime next week.
I'm trying to gather my letters of recommendation.
Did I mention I'm tired and groggy because of my sinus infection? I'll survive, I'm sure. At least I was able to self diagnose and call the doctor who didn't require an office visit. I do feel better today.
I took an hour nap Monday night, actually fell asleep, and then slept the whole night afterward.
I'm working Thursday, Friday morning, Monday, and Tuesday next week.
Oh, and as I type this up, I notice that Elyssa is out on maternity leave.

Overall, I'm ok... I know what I need to do... I have plans to get it all done. I'm moving along pretty well. I'm just busy.

My philosophy for this week...

1 comment:

Aek said...

Awww, long weeks are long. I hope you do well on your papers and exams, and that you get better soon!

I <3 Finding Nemo. ^_^