Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bought my bag

Met up with Maxon today, again. I was over in his area and we chatted on the phone. Lunch wouldn't work. He wanted to do an extended lunch. We still probably will one of these days. Anyways, we met up as he got off work. He called me about 5:15 and told me where to meet him. We met in the middle of a large field in back of where he works. He has a tall GMC Acadia SUV with tinted windows , so he picked me up and we drove to the field away from everyone so we could play.

We held hands on the way, kissed, then he started playing with my dick through my pants and asked if I was hard yet. He confirmed I was. He told me to undo my pants and I did. He started sucking, telling me how hot my dick was, and things like that. I moaned and told him how he really does give great head. After he said I've probably had better, and really, no. Him and The Guy definitely rank up there in the top 2. He, unlike The Guy, can actually take my whole dick in his mouth. No, I'm not huge. I'm maybe 6 1/2'' or 7'' at most. We kissed, hugged, made out, and touched each other. He likes to cuddle, so he said that he was touching me all over. He remarked how shy and uneasy I seemed. I wasn't. I was a little worried about getting caught, but not that nervous. He continued jacking me off until I shot my load all over my belly. We kissed. After I cummed he kept playing with my head because it was sensitive. He said even though I didn't feel an orgasm, I would probably still continue cumming, and I did. We made out some and he cleaned me up. Then we held hands and talked about my type of guys. He meets at least 3 of my likes- latino, uncut, and older. He needed to leave at 5:40 because he had to pick up a coworker who called him and needed a ride home because her car was in the shop.

I was down the street from Ontario Mills so I drove over and got my bag at Fossil I wanted so badly. Here are the pics. My justification? My laptop bag I just bought has a strange smell, really. I am trying to find the review on amazon, but I read one tonight about the bag I bought having a strange fabricky smell. It actually smelled up my car everytime it was in it. So I shelled out the $30 (it was $120 reduced to $60, with an additional 50%) for this awesome Fossil bag. Brought it home and my dad told me how it looks so much nicer than the old bag.



Packed for Seattle tonight. I really want to get out Saturday or Sunday night and visit Capitol Hill. I think I should be able to pull it off- maybe just not coming back at 1 or 2a.m., but I should be able to spend the evening there and get the feel of it. My mom doesn't mind letting me go and explore on my own and she can find something to do to occupy herself without any trouble. My mom and I will be pretty busy doing the touristy thing because we are picking up the Seattle Card. Lots of museums, sea cruises, and other stuff. I'm excited. We decided on no rental car- train and bus should be pretty easy. Parking at our hotel is $50 a day. We found an awesome deal on hotels.com- we're staying at a 4 star hotel in Pikes Place that is normally $200 a night, but the rate was slashed to $125 or so, then we're also getting a free night.

Lots to do before I leave- stop by AAA for a travel book to get the hours of all the things we want to see in one place. It'll save me precious time, even though I could look online. Studying and actually taking my final on Friday. Dinner with the tutors on Friday night for Marci's birthday.

The Guy and Josh had lunch today. Josh apologized and said he wanted to sooner, but wasn't capable. He doesn't know if he is bisexual or not. The Guy at least had a good time.

2 finals down and 1 to go. I also need to do the extra credit outline on the last chapter in the book for that class since it will bump your grade up 3%.

Loving these mid 80 temps. Perfect nights. I wore a skin tight shirt today and it has pretty short sleeves. I had a bad farmer's tan.

Best friend down in Mississippi seems to be more accepting of my sexuality as of late. I called him after I went to the bar and saw our neighbor Ryan, the military guy. "I said you'll never guess where I just saw Ryan..." and in my best friend's southern accent said, "a gay bar." I said yes. He asked if I was serious, he thought I was joking. I told him no. He said he always had his suspicions. He asked what I was doing there and told him I went out with a group of gay friends. He was like "oh, that's cool." We chatted and I told him I'm seeing a guy to which he didn't say anything- it was just like ok.

Oh, and I don't know that you can see in this photo, but there is a dog in the back of that Smart Car. A big German Shepherd. He looked really uncomfortable and was trying to turn around, but couldn't. He was huddled in the left corner. I think that's animal abuse.

2 comments:

Aek said...

Sexy time with Maxon. ;-) It's always at least interesting to play with the head after cumming, lol.

Have fun in Seattle!! Take lots of pics! I hope you can top me and my China pics (which reminds me, I should post more about China). XD

And good luck on your last final!

dan said...

I had to stop and ask, are they PRETTY sleeve, or sleeves that are pretty short...? ha ha.
hope you have an awesom etime in seattle