Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pat Benatar/REO Speedwagon concert

Dinner beforehand at El Tepeyac, which was sooooooooooooo delicious. I highly recommend the hollenbeck burrito. My mom said the enchiladas and tacos were highly spiced, yet they knew how to use spices well.

The concert was good. We saw Edwin McCain whose name wasn't familiar, but his songs were, such as "I'll Be."


We were up high, but there is not a bad seat at the Greek. Here's vids from the concert. Pat should have been the headliner in my mind- far more hits than REO, and I just enjoyed her so much more. People in the men's restroom afterwards were saying how great Pat was, and they enjoyed her more than REO. I like both, but I was partial to Pat.






3 comments:

Bruce said...

Did she sing Hell is for Children? That's my favorite Pat song.

Mike said...

She did sing that. She sang a lot of the stuff off of "In the Heat of the Night" album, "We Belong," "Promises," then "Hell is for the Children," "Love is a Battlefield," and "Hit Me With Your Best Shot."

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.