Saturday, February 9, 2008

3 in 1- catch-up with coworkers, The Air, and Birthday continued

Met up with Darla and Iman from work yesterday at Starbucks. We haven't hung out in weeks. Actually I planned on coming out to both of them- we work together, but have been friends for a long time; meaning it is not purely a work relationship. One of the first questions they had for me was about my personal life and I was so tempted to tell them. I wasn't nervous or anything, but they had a friend along named Atila. It would have been too awkward for me as well as the friend I'm sure to come out then, so I said nothing is new. I'm remaining celibate. They got a good laugh out of that and asked what I was doing prior. I said the key word was REMAINING.

I called The Guy on the way from Starbucks to say hello and chat because we call each other when we're bored in the car. He told me about his killer workout where his trainer had him lifting weights on the exercise bikes, that he was considering buying a Macbook Air, and that he was about to order Thai food, so I needed to get over there immediately.

I get to his place about 30 minutes later and he had just pulled in the carport also. He was texting a guy in Philadelphia he met on realjock.com and they just text each other. We went in the house and The Guy realized he had no drinks, so we needed to go to the liquor store. We got some energy drinks, Vitamin Water, and Smart Water. We got to CVS also

We get back, eat the Thai, and then The Guy goes to the bedroom and comes back with $550 of his Christmas money from his parents. He talks about how he had a change of heart on the Macbook Air. He puts the dog in the crate and we take off. In the car, we talk about cars. We talk about how his parents would kill him if they knew his car was still registered to his mom and that it has been that way for the past 4 years. He is going to suck it up and just pay the money to have the registration put in his name. His mom is talking about giving him her 2006 Honda Accord EX V6 for his birthday if it has depreciated enough and she can convince his dad. It has maybe 30,000 miles he is thinking on it. He has his mom's old 2000 Honda Accord EX V6 right now, which he has put 40,000 miles on. We talk about Fords. The Guy used to have a Ford Ranger- random fact that made me laugh. We talk about the ideal car for me- we decide a Civic or a Mazda 3. We talk about what great choices both would be. Then he tells me how impressed he is with me for saving up what I have for a car for myself. Then we see a new 2008 Honda Accord and talk about how ugly it is. To The Guy, it screams old man in a sedan.

We spend forever looking for parking and finally make our way to The Apple Store. It is PACKED. The Macbook Airs are right in the front. The Guy looks, a sales rep comes over to help him, they talk, then The Guy asks what I think. I said I don't know. We walked away and over to the computer software so he could think about it. He walked back and forth several times asking what I thought. He talked to a cute boy with black hair and he said he had it and plays DVDs on it. The Guy was thinking of buying it because he is too lazy to unplug his computer power cord for his Macbook Pro from the wall and getting his computer off the stand to carry it with him, which is why he would spend $1799 to get this. The Guy keeps asking me my opinion and I say nothing. I smile occasionally. He asks why I'm quiet and I said I'm not being blamed for this purchase, that it is his decision. For me it is no problem packing up my laptop to take with me so for me it would not be a problem to decide. The answer for me would be no. He asked himself if he was going to buy it because it would fulfill his need for something new. I laughed and told him he just got the new 32gb iPhone and so that should have settled it. I suggested an iPod touch to save money. Next thing I know he's telling a salesman he wants one. This was the first one the salesman sold. The salesman at the front doesn't help us even though we were next in line- we were standing off at the side like we were told, so he complains to the manager and then we're helped. Going to the car, The Guy asks why I let him buy it; and I said my silence was indifference meaning I didn't care. He said it was me hinting to buy it and I vehemently denied it. It was all in good fun though. As we're leaving, The Guy tells me he is going to fuck me as a punishment for letting him buy it. I said that would be hot; definitely rough. In the car, The Guy is calling and texting his best friend Zach and friend Jeff about his new computer. He was making plans to show it off today.

We get back to The Guy's place, open up the computer and he turns it on. We admire the packaging. Then The Guy turns on the computer and realizes by reinstalling Leopard, he could regain almost 20gb's of hard drive space. I tell him to reinstall it, that it would be worth it. I'm sitting next to him on the couch throughout all of this admiring the computer, holding my crotch, and watching "Law and Order."

The Guy gives me the look he is up to something when he gets up once and I realize he is going to the bedroom. The door is closed. I open the door and The Guy is laying naked on his stomach. I undo my shirt and pants, then get on the bed, lay next to him, and rub his back. He tells me to lick his ass and I do. Then he has me suck his balls and suck his dick from that angle. He was really turned on and moaning. Then he has me get the lube out and lube his dick, rub it in, then my ass. He tells me to get on him and ride his dick, so I do. We do that for a few minutes, then flip over while he is fucking me and then finally end up doggy style until he is about to cum. We shower and I jack off in the shower since he got his pleasure. HAHA. We talk about how we sometimes don't get each other both off. He was saying it was because he was just so excited with his computer.

We go back out and then sit admiring his computer. I leave about midnight. I get home at 12:40a.m.


Today we had a birthday party to celebrate all of the January and February birthday's in my aunt's family. When my uncle called Thursday night we were told it was for my little cousin and my oldest cousin's wife. I knew it was really for my aunt, my little cousin, my oldest cousin's wife, and myself. Why? I don't know why nobody comes out and says we're celebrating everyone's birthday, but that's just how we do it. HAHA. We went to an amusement park out where I live. It was fun to see my cousin and his wife since we haven't seen them in 3 years. They're always going to her relatives during the holidays or my cousin is working. It was nice to catch up and see all the family. I don't get to see them enough. We only see each other 3-4 times a year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you eat ass a lot? I started doing that with a few guys and sometimes I like it alot and sometimes it grosses me out.

travis
spears.park@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike, I have been a reader of your blog for about 6 months and this is the first time I leave a comment. I just wanted to tell you that I enjoy your blog and find it to be a enjoyable one to read. The story about you and The Guy doing it after the purchase was very-very-Hot. I hope one of these days when can see some pictures of you, doesn't have to be face, but you sound very hot.

Mr Smith

Matt in Argyle said...

Man, I love your stories about you and The Guy. Also, although I love some of the features with the MacBook Air, I think I will hold off purchasing it until it becomes more mainstream (plus I don't exactly have $1800 to blow haha).