Friday, February 29, 2008

Meatloaf round 2

The Guy called me at 2p.m. right as I was walking out of class. He was talking about how he was very Jack McCoy at work today (a reference to "Law and Order.") He was preparing a legal document and the wording was really technical.

He told me I should come over. I had a meeting I was supposed to be at the high school I tutor at 3p.m. for a mandatory meeting. I obviously said screw it. The Guy and I talked in the car as I decided I to drive over. He was in traffic so he hung up a couple times and called me back. It was funny. We talked about random stuff- idiot drivers, cars around us, work, and family. The Guy was so annoyed by traffic he made his drive so much more complicated than if he had just come home on the 60 freeway, but hit traffic in Rowland Heights, so he took surface streets up to the 10, the 10 freeway was crowded, so he went up to the 210. That explains why I got to his house before him. Had he stayed on the 60 or 10, he would have been home much sooner.

I stopped to get drinks at the liquor store and met him at his house. He called me as I was pulling in his carport to say we were going to try meatloaf round 2 tonight. He was at the grocery store getting ingredients. This is the first time he spent less than $100 at the Farmer's Market. The Guy calls me and tells me to go in his house and he'll be there soon.

I let myself in, go to the bathroom, talk on the phone with The Guy. We talk on the phone until he gets home and as he walks in the house. Then we ask how each other's day was and talked about random stuff, then I said I had to go and then we hung up our phones. It was pretty funny. We put the groceries away and he warms up some bean soup he had made on the stove the other night. We do the dishes also.

The Guy then gets out the vacuum and vacuums the living room and kitchen. Then we trim his dog's nails. He uses an electric sander on them (it is small- don't worry). He has a big dog though. I hold the dog's back end while he works on the front nails. He kept rubbing his ass in my face. Then The Guy talks about how he wants new carpet or hardwood floors. We go in the office and he pulls up lowes.com. He finds some hardwood floors he'd like for the house. Then he goes to Empire Today and sets up an appointment on their website for 1-3p.m. tomorrow. We made the meatloaf and talked about following recipes and other random food related stuff.

The soup is ready by this time, so he pours some for me and him. We go to the couch and eat. We turn on "Law and Order." It was good soup! After the soup The Guy laid down on the couch and told me how his feet ached so bad. I gave him a foot rub. He told me about going to the gym last night and meeting his trainer's girlfriend and talking to his trainer who is obviously questioning his sexuality. He admitted to used to liking and checking out men. We snack on the meatloaf, which by the way is DELICIOUS. The Guy did random things like buy a new $6,500 Mac desktop for his office to replace the one he currently has that he is going to take to work. He also bought a new video card and Mac Mini. Then he pondered buying a PS3 for his living room. He asked if I wanted to go to Best Buy and do it. I said sure- if he wants to go.

We didn't get that far. We ended up in the bedroom laying down on the bed with the dog. We lay for about 15 minutes, then he says he is going to bed so I say I'm going to take off. He gets up and goes to put the meatloaf away. Then he gives me the "yucky ass poopy" tapioca pudding he bought at the farmers market and didn't like. I leave his place at 9p.m.

No comments: