Sunday, February 17, 2008

The challenges continued

The Guy im'd me about 11a.m. yesterday asking if I was ready to be subjected to more of his verbal abuse. I laughed and said yes. Then he asked me if I'd run to the store for him for some hamburgers, chips, cheese, and cheese to snack on. I go to the store and spend $40 on practically nothing just those 5-6 items.

I get back to his place and we snack on the brie and bruschetta bread rolls I got. We watch "Pay it Forward" and both end up crying. Then we get into WOW. Things go well to start and do for a few hours. Then about 5p.m. or so when The Guy has me help him use his level 20 character to battle in a level 60 character area so he can get good gear/loot by doing this. I accidentally grab a few items of loot he didn't want and things like that. We playfully argue and he makes fun of me. He also makes fun of me for falling somewhere in the game during this and having to have him bail me out.

About 7p.m. The Guy goes out to the spa and we sit out there for a few minutes. I sat on the edge talking with him. We didn't talk about much though. We go back in and he starts the burgers to barbecue. YUM! He has me take all of his dog's poop to the trash and I say eeeeew and I see that's all I'm good for and things like that. He makes fun of me and says I know where the trash is, I always take the trash with such efficiency, and stuff like that. I playfully hit him afterward.

We enjoy our burgers and watch "Hitched." He says that he has been in love several times and never had someone run back to him and how he's just not run backable. Hah

We play until about 9p.m. when the game starts acting really weird and we aren't getting XP for playing. I left about 9:40p.m.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've been following your stories about "the guy" for a while now, but I just realize how incredibly cute of a relationship it is...

it's like a first crush or first love type of thing...you both seem playful, silly, but most of all you're having fun and enjoying building a friendship. that's really the only thing that matters in life ;-)