Monday, February 18, 2008

WOW challenges

The Guy im'd me about 2p.m. yesterday asking why I wasn't over there at his place. I said I don't know, but I would make an escape plan and be over soon. He asked me if I was hungry and said to pick up something at Bakers Square, then decided on In-N-Out.

I go to In-N-Out, wait 20 minutes in the drive through for our burgers and fries. It gave me time to balance my checkbook, listen to the radio, and call my cousin.

I get to The Guy's house and we eat our burgers while watching "Shattered Glass." The Guy tells me he doesn't know what the show is at first, but he thinks it is true. I keep watching and realize it is Hayden Christiansen and say it is "Shattered Glass" and that I haven't seen it, but have heard about it. We watched that and he talked about how he just watched it because he could rent it on iTunes.

We sit down to play WOW. I get a call from my aunt in Oklahoma about this time. She had called 3-4 times before, so I took the call finally. I went into the office to get away from The Guy and talk to her. I updated her on some family stuff and talked for probably 20 minutes. Then I am sitting at the desk with my hands covering my eyes trying to calm down before going back to The Guy. He asks if everything is alright, if I was crying, and stuff like that. I said I was fine.

He had brought his laptop in the office so I could play on it and he'd play on the desktop. We ran a couple instances with friends of his. The Guy was telling me how he tried to be so nice to me last night and that the burgers from In-N-Out would cure everything, but I just wasn't being nice. I said that's not the case and I'm always nice etc. etc. etc. This conversation went on for a few minutes. I got up and went to the bathroom, came back, and tell him I'm refreshed. I took my nice pills or something to that effect and put my arms around him. Then he asks me "since I am up" to get him a drink" and he went into how I could be really nice and do that or how I could have an attitude. He would love me forever though if I made no fuss about it and got up to get him his Diet Coke. I got him his diet coke and then came back and told him what a nice guy I am.

We go into the living room about this time and The Guy makes bread with brie cheese on it and taquitos with pepperjack cheese on top. I had not had taquitos in YEARS. The dog stole my last taquito as I was grabbing it. We both yelled at the dog and The Guy had me put his dog in the crate to go think about what he had done. Then we played some WOW with his friends again. I had a problem keeping other characters healed in attacks, as well as trying to heal myself. I was busy trying to kill other stuff. Then I fell into ponds of water with brick walls surrounding the scenes, so I couldn't get out. The Guy and his friend Dan who was playing made fun of me for always doing stuff like that, how impossible it was to fall off a ledge, etc. etc.

We played until about 11, then I said I'm tired and walked over to The Guy at the other end of the couch, waved to him and we smiled and waved bye bye to each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------
On another note, The Guy as I have said before buys everything in bulk- from paper towels to toilet paper, to laundry detergent to dish detergent. He buys anything he can on amazon.com. Well, the other day my parents were talking about saving money and everything, so I suggested we buy some stuff in bulk online mostly as a joke. My dad was completely serious however. We priced out Charmin tolilet paper online and Brawny paper towels to start. Buying the toilet paper online- 5, 12 packs saves roughly $15.00. Buying the paper towels saves about $15.00 also. So we ordered our stuff and 2 days later (no we didn't choose the 2 day shipping, rather the free shipping) I get to the post office to pick up the mail and there are 2 boxes waiting to be signed for. I laugh when I think of The Guy and how he is always getting packages, and how now we're doing that in my family. HAHA.

I don't think we'll go to his extreme however, who needs 12 bottles of Tide at once?

No comments: