Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Another weekend away with The Guy

The Guy im'd me at 9a.m. Saturday morning asking me to come over. I had just woken up and told my parents I was going over to The Guy's house to work on Spanish. They bought it.

I got over to his place and he said he didn't know I was coming... haha. We played COV and kept dying because of his stupid friend Mike who kept ditching our group. We got bored about 12p.m. and watched really bad TBS shows that were on. We both sat curled up under the cover on the couch We watched "Sex and the City" and that wasn't bad.

Then we decided about 2p.m. to go get lunch. We went to the farmer's market over by his house that had those EXCELLENT hamburgers he made the other night. The Guy bought a lot of pizzas, chicken, and hamburgers. There was an older man with bleached blond slicked back hair dancing in the pharmaceuticals aisle with a radio next to him. Workers were stopping and talking to him and I guess shooed him to the checkout. While he was dancing though, The Guy and I were glancing at what he was doing and wondering. Then once this guy is in line he is staring at me. It was so evident. The Guy asked me what I did and then the checker began looking and wondering what I did. I just stood and smiled. The Guy and I walked out of the store- the same door as this guy did moments before. The Guy and I ran to the car with the cart as it was raining and for fear this guy would try to run me over.

We get back to The Guy's place and put the groceries away. The Guy barbecues the wonderful burgers for us. That was totally awesome that he did that. Where else can you grill on a rainy day but So Cal? It has been raining 20 minutes before when we came back from the supermarket. The burgers were delicious.

Afterward, we were laying on the couch and The Guy wanted cookies. He wanted to know if I would make a CVS run for Oreos and Dove Cookies. I did and called my parents to say I was going to the backup's house (Steve). Something told me in the back of my mind that I would be spending the night and to stay at The Guy's so soon may appear suspicious. I got our cookies and headed back where we enjoyed milk and cookies on the couch. We continue watching bad chick flicks on TBS. A couple hours after we had enough cookies to satisfy our cravings, The Guy throws out the cookies in the trash so he is not tempted to go back to them (he does this with just about any unhealthy food he buys).

The Guy's dog was insistent on being snuggled inbetween us on the couch, which was absolutely precious according to The Guy.

We play and watch movies until 1:00a.m., then go to his room to watch "Absolutely Fabulous." I can't stand that show, but I didn't complain. I was tired and The Guy insisted we watch, so I let him. We watched 2 episodes followed by "Miss Congeniality." We fall asleep at 3:30a.m or so and wake up at 7:00a.m. The Guy was jealous his dog wouldn't curl up to him and I spent most of the night with my leg and arm wrapped around the dog. About 5a.m., the dog got up to use the bathroom and The Guy curled up to me and put his leg on me. It was hot. HAHA. It made it hotter to be snuggling under the cover with him and the rain pouring down outside with the window open.

Sunday we just hung around the house playing Warcraft and City of Villains. The Guy's mom called needing help with Microsoft Excel, so The Guy spent about 45 minutes helping her while I finished watching that Barbra Streisand movie "Behind The Glass" or something.

We go back to the Farmers Market for lunch and call Aaron to see if he is hungry and what he is doing for Super Bowl Sunday. The Guy woke Aaron when he called, but Aaron said he'd come. We decide since it was Super Bowl Sunday we needed chips, dips, sandwiches, and stuff for cold cuts. The Guy buys chicken breasts, roast beef, and ham for sandwiches, 4 or 5 types of cheeses, and 2 or 3 types of chips. We also bought bacon, which The Guy fried when we got back to his place. Aaron took about an hour after we got back to The Guy's place to arrive, but we waited for him and then made our sandwiches.

We all sat around and enjoyed our Anti-Super Bowl show, Figure Skating. We sat watching the girls skate first; then the guys came on. The Guy and I began saying "he is a hot guy...," "he has a nice ass..." Aaron was pointing out the girls like "she is kinda cute...," After a while, Aaron began saying that some of the guys were hot. We watched this for about 3 hours. The 3 of us sat curled on the couch- The Guy and I under the cover with our feet on the coffee table.

We left about 9p.m. Sunday night.

I had to go back Monday night because I forgot my computer power cord. I spent all day trying to call The Guy to see about getting it. Finally he returned my call about 6p.m. and I headed over. He was sitting on the couch and playing "Law and Order." He had me sit down and he asked me how I was, told me about his day. We went out to the spa about an hour later and we talked about family and things like that. We went in and watched "The Closer." The Guy jokes he loves the show and I hate it, so we watched it and then he talked about how dramatical it was and how much drama and attitude is in the show. I watched that with him and The Guy told me about how Mike and another one of his friends had a blowup in COV when they were talking because Mike called THe Guy's friend fat. The Guy is over Mike and doesn't really care, but is upset that Mike called his friend fat because the word fat is very sensitive to The Guy. He's not fat, but he claims he is, just for the record. Anyways, we talk about that and how he bought his parents new cell phones. HAHA. We're so much like a couple we talk about little things like that... haha... I love it... really.

I left at 9p.m. despite The Guy asking me to hang around. I had to get gas and had almost no sleep the night before, so I was tired.

No comments: