Friday, February 15, 2008

WOW this was hard

The Guy im'd me about 4:00p.m. Friday saying I was supposed to be at his place 20 minutes earlier, and where was I? I played around saying I am glad you know where I'm supposed to be, I am still figuring out where I need to be, etc. The Guy also told me how fat he was because he ate a whole pizza and coffee cake last night, in addition to Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

Got over to his place at 5:00p.m. It took an hour- I did some rerouting due to a sigalert (an unplanned lane closure that lasts longer than 30 minutes due to an accident etc.) on the 10. The side streets I took were packed because everyone else had the same idea to go around the sigalert. The timing on the lights were also off on a couple of the streets backing up traffic even further.

Got to The Guy's place and he was on the phone talking to Mike, the one he plays COV with. They talked about random stuff, nothing of great importance. The Guy and I go into the living room and he chats with his best friend Zach, who was writing a letter to his parents about coming out to the rest of the family. Then The Guy and I chat about putting a new character onto the server he is playing for WOW so I could play along.

We went at a pretty slow pace tonight just hanging around and enjoying each other's company. I was pretty sassy and had an attitude tonight; all in good fun though. The GUy was teasing me for taking so long to help him kill things in the games, he was expecting me to heal him, kill stuff, and stuff like that. It was a challenge. I had a little attitude and am like you're giving me too much to do and stuff like that. He got a kick out of it.

We didn't eat anything- The Guy did have a handful of pretzels about 8:30, which I hid on top of the refrigerator after he told me to hide them. He had me take the Ben and Jerry's and Hagan Daaz ice cream he had leftover home. Yum. I'm about to have some.

I left about 10:30 and got home at 11:20. There were 2 sigalerts on the 10 coming home, which forced me to reroute again.

Edit: I just had some of the ice cream- I went for the chunky money from Ben and Jerry's. Good stuff. I changed my myspace status message to be "Mike is eating The Guy's ice cream. Thanks, it was delicious." I just had to rub it in to him. It will be the first thing he sees when he gets up tomorrow and checks his myspace. haha. Let's hope I'm not disowned... haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loves me some chunky monkey. He has good taste in ice cream! Pistachio pistachio is good too. Well, glad you two are getting along so well. Enjoy reading your blog. Take care.