Wednesday, February 13, 2008

We were "Superbad"

I texted The Guy yesterday that I had just got a gift from my boss- a box of Russell Stover chocolate. There is a commercial on TV right now asking what would you do if you got a box of this? I have seen it several times with The Guy and his response was that it is bad candy and he would shit in it. I thanked my boss for the candy, but texted The Guy just cuz that made me think of him. He said he was sorry for me and stuff like that. Then when I got home and online we chatted for a few minutes and both went to our gyms. Then he texted me when I got home asking if I wanted to come over and help him clean. I lied and said I'd love to... haha.

I got over to his place at 5:30. He had texted me at 5:19 asking if I was there yet. I texted him 11 minutes and that is with traffic factored in. Made it exactly at 5:30 like I said I would. He texted me back asking if I'd be there in 10, 12, or 14 minutes. He was out walking his dog and I met him right in his carport.

We began our marathon cleaning spree by putting the dishes in the sink. Then he gave me Pledge wipes to clean all of the surfaces and wood stuff in his house. He was impressed at my skill. He was helping, then his best friend Zach called complaining of a cold sore; so they talked.

After, we ate some turkey and mushroom burgers. It was pretty good, but would have been better with cheese. We sat on the couch watching "Transformers" because The Guy just rented it on Apple TV. We had both never seen it and thought it was pretty good.

Afterward, we cleaned up again by putting some clothes in the washer and putting the cover on his goose down comforter. The Guy just bought 2 pillows for $500. They are goose down, 1300 thread count, Egyptian Cotton pillows.

The Guy had been talking with his friend Ulysses online and said he was coming over. All I could think about was threesome, but not in an excited type way... more like again? Ulysses called The Guy having trouble finding his condo and I was wondering if The Guy had really met Ulysses before.

Ulysses came in, we both hugged, and then chatted. He was 5'8'' and 140 pounds (he weighed himself on The Guy's scale). He was wearing a beanie, was latino, and looked emo. He works for a phone company and so we talked about phones like the iPhone. The phone conversation spurred to how they both met. The Guy met Ulysses when he first moved here 5 years ago or so. Ulysses worked in a phone kiosk in the mall. He is now 22 meaning he was 16 or 17 when The Guy met him. The Guy says Ulysses had to lie about his age because he doesn't go for guys so young. He makes sure they are legal.

Then The Guy asked Ulysses what he wanted to drink. He said make it a surprise. The Guy wanted to do margaritas, but didn't have all the stuff. The Guy had tons of oranges, so he squeezed juice from about 5 oranges. Then he had some vodka in the freezer, so he poured that into some wine glasses. We all tasted it and it was STRONG. The Guy then tried to dilute it. He poured some strawberry margarita mix in, which helped. Then he wanted to dilute it further by using sweet and sour. It was a pretty zingy drink.

We went to the couch and tried to find something to watch on TV. We talked about "Superbad" and The Guy had that on his other Apple TV. The Guy said we'd go to his bedroom and sit on the bed like a couch because there are big pillows. He propped the pillows up, then we sat on the bed sipping our vodka through our wine glasses. We were laughing pretty hard because it was a hilarious movie. About halfway through the glass Ulysses became buzzed. When we finished our drinks, Ulysses got up to go to the bathroom. I wasn't that buzzed.

The Guy told me "he's a total bottom boy," "make the move on him," and things like that. HOLY SHIT! I have never made a move on anyone for sex before. I was a little nervous- hell, more than nervous. I need to work on making the moves on a guy. I just rubbed Ulysses' leg for a few minutes, then eased my way to his crotch. The Guy followed what I was doing. Soon enough Ulysses turned over toward me and kissed me. We made out and The Guy got on top of us. We did a 3 way french kiss. HOT! The Guy on top of us felt so hot. Ulysses switched positions, sucked The Guy, then went back to making out with me. We were really into it. IT WAS SOOOO HOT!!! We had tongue going, were squeezing each other, and grinding back and forth. The Guy in the meantime pulled off both of our pants. We got back and spent some time on top of each other, making out, playing with each other's nipples and stuff like that. Ulysses spent a good deal of time sucking both of us off. The Guy fucked me and then Ulysses. Then we went back to kissing, hugging, grinding, and making out. HOT! HOT! HOT! We ended by laying next to each other, me in the middle and Ulysses to my right by jacking ourselves off. I shot 2 loads in a row within about 2 minutes. The Guy shot his load on mine and Ulysses chest. The Guy got us a hot towel to clean off with. We spent about an hour and a half doing this!!!


Overall this threesome was a lot of fun and I felt a lot less pressure. It seemed a lot more natural and I liked it because I didn't seem like an odd man out. That's the problem with threesomes. I like 1-on-1 a whole lot better!

We finished watching the movie and then I went to the bathroom. Ulysses had left before I got to say goodbye. The Guy was in his office and I went over and rubbed his shoulder and told him thank you. He hugged me and thanked me for the sex. He said next time it is my turn to find a guy... haha... no... that's ok...

I left The Guy's house at midnight and got home at 12:23a.m. I FLEW HOME!!! No kidding!!! Usually it takes 30-45 minutes to get home.