Thursday, February 14, 2008

Clubbing with my cousins

At the birthday party last weekend my 23 year old cousin and I talked about going to a country dance club out here because Wednesday night is college night. I thought it seemed like a good idea. Last night at 9p.m. I get a text message asking where I was. I said at home, ready to go to bed. She said I needed to come because all of my cousins that I haven't seen in 4 years or so because of family stuff were there.

I finally get there about 10p.m. I call my 23y.o. cousin and my cousin who is my age (21) comes out to get me and gets me in the VIP entrance. My 24 year oldcousin comes up to me wasted, throwing herself in my arms saying how I'm the last one who can carry on the family name and became really emotional. She broke out into tears when she saw how anorexic I looked. I just laughed, and thought in comparison to her? I have lost weight, but I'm not anorexic and am more toned. We go in, find my 23 year old cousin who called me and she introduces me to her friends. I had met 2 of her friends since they were in theater with her. Then there was one guy who was with her named Don who was very cute.

So I met all of my cousins and we just said hi, things are great, etc. etc.

So here are some random thoughts from this...

- 4 female cousins are great because hot guys are always trying to pick them up (it gave me a chance to kinda dance with/see other hot guys)
- there were tons of hot guys there
- there were about 10 guys I recognized that I went to high school with
- having something to drink gives you an excuse to dance with people of the same sex - not that I would know... hehe
- I danced with my cousin's hot male friend Don. There was lots of grinding and ass tapping
- I only did the above because my cousin encouraged me to loosen up
- My cousin's friend had the most amazing eyes and hair
- grinding and dancing close to my cousins feels strange
- seeing the wild side of my cousins is fun
- lots of drunk, straight guys don't mind dancing with you after a drink or 2
- At midnight I was dancing with my 23 year old cousin who wanted me to come last night, dancing to Garth Brooks' song "The Dance." Then she kissed me on the cheek and wished me Happy Valentines Day. I didn't think we were that close.
- My youngest cousin is 18 and just stands shaking her ass, making facial gestures, and calls that dancing.

- Confused on which cousin is which? Me too!

I left at 12:10a.m., because unlike them I have to get up early. It was fun. Definitely need to do this again soon.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY GUYS!!!

No comments: