Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Couple hours of play

The Guy texted me asking me if I wanted dinner yesterday. I said sounded good and see him in a while. He called me to stop at Stater Brothers to get dishwashing detergent tabs.

I get to his place and he has spaghetti going on the stove (with buffalo meat, pork, and hamburger). He also had romaine lettuce salad in a bag he was shaking up with vinagrette salad dressing. We ate and it was really good. The Guy even put the peppers from the other day that were so hot in for a little kick- he only used 1/4 of a teaspoon of peppers though, thankfully.

Afterward we played WOW on the couch and watched "Law and Order." The Guy and I couldn't play together, but I didn't complain. It was fun to just be with him and everything. We played until about 9:40 and then The Guy declared bedtime. I was on AIM and didn't know it. He starts im'ing me, though I am sitting on the couch next to him. He says "hey!" later he starts his famous "since you are up..." will you get me this? I asked what and he said the remote. HAHA. It was over nearer to HIM on the coffee table. I did get it for him since I didn't want to watch CSI.

I left about 10:00p.m.

1 comment:

Creative Thinker said...

You two do more cooking and cleaning than anyone I know...its not natural. And this from a neat freak :-)