Sunday, February 24, 2008

Dog food with tomato sauce

The Guy was im'ing me while he was at work on Saturday. He told me to meet him at his house at 1:30- he got off work at 1:30, which he didn't tell me. I got to his house at 1:30 as he was getting off work, so he told me to go in and walk his dog. I walked his dog and we talked on the phone to each other while he drove home.

When he got home we talked for a few minutes and then went to the farmer's market for some sandwich stuff. We decided meatloaf sounded a lot better, so we bought all the ingredients for meatloaf. The Guy kept asking me what went in it and I said hamburger, bread crumbs, brown sugar, worcestshire sauce or ketchup, and onions. With The Guy, you never know what to expect. You expect him to go all out when you cook something, and this meatloaf was no exception. We bought mushrooms, cilantro, onions, couscous, bread, eggs, chipotle peppers, buffalo meat, hamburger, and ground pork for the meatloaf. We also got grape leaves, chicken nuggets, brie and bread, and other healthy stuff.

We had fun getting all those ingredients- there was a rude older lady who told The Guy while we were looking at eggs to "make up his mind already, she needs to get her eggs." He was at the side of the egg cabinet and she wanted right in there and didn't have the consideration to say please- only move and make up your mind. We joked with Jennifer, the awesome checkout lady, who we like to check out with when we go there. She is a heavy set, older, blond lady with wavy hair and cat eye glasses. We talked about the catchy songs they play in the store (mostly oldies), how The Guy wouldn't want to look like any of the people who shop there (really old and wrinkly or fake looking), how the woman who told The Guy to move was probably the one who will come to the register talking on her phone and forgets 5 things she came for, thus holding up the line.

We go back to his place and make the meatloaf. It was fun doing that. We snacked on grape leaves and chicken nuggets while waiting for the meatloaf.

The meatloaf came out and the guy dished out some for each of us. The Guy put sooooo much pepper in it, it was hard to stomach. The Guy didn't think all this pepper would do anything. I did. It is pepper, it is hot, and a lot is not good. The Guy thought the meatloaf had good flavor, but in all honesty reminded me of dog food with tomato sauce. We only had a few bites.

The Guy sat on the couch playing WOW on his level 60 character. I couldn't play with him because he was too high of a level, so I just sat with his legs on me and we watched "Law and Order." We watch about 4 episodes.

After the 4th episode The Guy's dog is laying on me- head and paws. The Guy puts his legs on me also. Then he puts his legs on my head and pushes my head toward his dick. I pull down his pants and suck him for a good 10 minutes or so. We make our way to the bedroom where he fucks me with me leaning over the bed, then he flips me over and fucks me. We roll around on the bed and I suck him some more. Too bad I didn't get off.

We go back to the couch and have some brie and bread. I leave about 10:00p.m. because I was falling asleep.

No comments: