Friday, July 18, 2008

Little by little I get more daring...

I'm not one to typically post myspace bulletins, but will do it if one strikes my fancy; that is not often. I woke up at 2:15 this morning BOILING. I had some things on my mind, but wanted to do something to get my mind off of stuff and do something that required relatively little thinking, but inspired good thoughts to hopefully get me back to bed. So I was taking a survey and there was this question and I thought for a moment "how do I respond?" I thought about some of the people who may read my bulletin- a kid I tutor, a relative (4 cousins have the opportunity to read this), and friends who know and don't know.

So here's the question and what I said...

Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?
either- both are great

Little by little the less I care about people finding out and the more comfortable I become being honest; and for the sake of it, it was a myspace bulletin... who reads those?

4 comments:

Aek said...

I choose "either - both are great." Since I don't have a myspace and I very rarely go on to some of my friends' myspace pages, I'm going to say, I don't read those bulletins.

Creative Thinker said...

That's the beauty of it, baby... the less you care the more comfortable with yourself you become. I used to be so scared anyone would find out about me and, though it has taken a long time, it doesn't bother me nearly as much. I can't tell you how much more relaxed and less stressed out you are by being honest with yourself and others...
Good job -- Shel

Crap Newsman said...

Congrats! I hope this leads to better things.

B said...

Glad you're getting more comfortable