Thursday, July 24, 2008

Met the trainer

The Guy im'd me about 2:30 or so yesterday and I was at the gym, but left AIM on. He asked if I was around. I texted him when I got home and said "I am around, what's up?" He responded with "oh nada just saying hello! Thx again for the other day ;)." I texted him back and inquisitively asked "nada? nada? que aburrido! Surely you've gotta be up to something..." Then I get a blank text. I laugh. I think nothing is going on. I start composing my text: "Gasp! I thought there truly was nothing going on in The Guy's life." He calls me right after this and asks if I was upset with him. I asked why. He said he didn't know. I asked what he was up to and he said he was laying in bed cuddling with the dog. The weight loss thing he has been taking has been making him sick and so he was laying down. He didn't sound good on the phone. He asked if I wanted to come over, wake him up, then play DDO with him.

I did and was on my way. I got to his house about 4p.m. He was already up, looked pretty good, and was sitting, watching "Law and Order" and playing DDO. He installed some new chat program to chat with a group of guys he met online who play DDO. We ran around playing for a while. We took a break to eat some pasta The Guy had made the night before with broccoli in it. We go back to playing DDO.

We take a break and The Guy and I look at what's going on in Warcraft, Age of Conan, and other games when Josh, his trainer calls. Josh said he was REALLY bored. The Guy told him to come hang out, "we're playing DDO." Josh got the "we" part and asked who was here. He said his friend Mike.

About 20 minutes later at 8p.m., the dog starts barking and we go in the dark kitchen, The Guy opens the door and a hot guy named Josh walks in. He has a dark golden brown hair, he is about 5'10'', Italian, he is training to be a firefighter, he is probably 170lbs of muscle. He is the sort of guy with muscles bulging everywhere. Josh comes in, smiles, and then shakes my hand. He has a really tight grip and looked me right in the eye. Josh talks about how he left his girlfriend off at the airport about 5 hours ago and he didn't want to go home. He talked about getting to see the plane leave. The Guy offers Josh food. Josh said he is always hungry and he has such a cute, boyish grin on his face- sort of a cross between dumbfounded and a smile. He says he'll eat in 5 minutes. The Guy suggests Round Table is just a phone call away and Josh says he can't believe The Guy said that.

We go into the office and The Guy starts Josh up on a character. I start my new character and The Guy downloads the game for his computer. We sit there just playing around, talking. Then Josh shows off his lightsaber and battles with me. There is some sort of app on the iPhone with a lightsaber and Josh and I stood around me playing with my hand and him playing with his phone trying to attack each other. It was cute.

Josh has his character set up and starts playing. The Guy is so patient with him and helps him. The Guy is totally different with me and tells Josh that he will have to accept how he's just kind of mean to Mike. Josh got a kick out of this. Josh gets going and gets disconnected in the middle of an instance. He has to go back and repeat it. He forgot to pick up a diamond or some other gem required for the instance and The Guy didn't yell at him. The Guy said "we gotta go look" or something to that effect. Very gentle. While playing we talked about things like tanning. Josh wants to get a spray tan. He asked The Guy if he had ever done that. How many straight guys tan? Haha... quite a few... but Josh... he's so cute and he just seems like he could be gay... haha... that's what The Guy says.

We all take a food break. Josh gets pasta, I do, then The Guy. We eat and finish up our individual instances. Then it is time to play together. Josh and I run around next to each other in the game. I try a little to hang back since I'm playing a ranger, Josh is a barbarian, and The Guy is a monk. Josh doesn't really kill much, I kill a couple things here and there, but The Guy is running around doing the majority, which he shouldn't have been. As time progressed Josh began becoming more aggressive and wanting to kill, use his sword, and other stuff. He also wanted armor on his guy that looked like a skirt. Then he wanted to be able to see his character's dick and go around swinging his dick. Yes. Haha. We press on until about 11:15- I had considered leaving abut this time, but it was just so fun. Josh and I seem to have about equivalent skills- we both tag along with The Guy doing what he tells us to do. Haha. I didn't feel like I was the target for a change, not that I mind because it really is fun to have The Guy make fun of me for my inabilities, but we all did quite well. The Guy was having a lot of fun laughing at us and talking about how someone might be worse than me. We also talk about and see The Guy's profile on a dating site he signed up for. He put his age range in what he is looking for 26-36, so he is dating older this time as opposed to 18 year olds... haha. The match maker on the site was sending him e-mail after e-mail of matches of guys who were barely legal or of different races The Guy was not interested in. It was pretty funny and Josh was so interested in watching.

I get ready to go about 11:15 and Josh and The Guy watch a scary movie trailer. The Guy doesn't want to watch it because he doesn't do scary movies. Josh was insistent and made The Guy turn it on. The Guy was very hesitant and told me how scared he was and didn't want to do that while Josh was in the bathroom. I laughed and put my arm around his shoulder. When Josh came out I said my goodbyes, we shook hands, and talked about how it was a fun night.

The Guy was online at 12:15a.m. when I got home. He was telling me how fun it was last night and how cute Josh was. We talk about how late it was, and things like that.

No comments: