Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New DVD collection

After my bitching, whining, and complaining over the past couple days, The Guy suggested I come over today, we make a day of it, and we'd burn DVDs onto a hard drive for me. I got to his place about 9. The Guy had a free 1TB drive and he put on 100 or so of the DVDs he had burned onto the computer already for me. When I got to his house he was already at work, and had been, since 6:00a.m. burning DVDs on his 2 laptops, desktop, and then we used my computer once I got there. We only got 1 or so DVD done on each because of constant distractions. The Guy's brother called because he was on a sales call and having problems with a Window's computer. Then Josh, The Guy's trainer called and was having problems with his girlfriend. The Guy gave him advice- back off- worry about Josh. We preceded to clean up his house- do some laundry and load the dishwasher, but as I said, we kept getting stalled. I left about 1p.m. because he had lunch with a friend.

I am so thankful for The Guy doing this, and he knows; I'm going to buy him a couple DVDs I just saw in return.

No comments: