Saturday, July 5, 2008

"Well, I don't care if you go gay..."

"but hey, I will always like da pussy."

That was what my best friend IM'd me and told me after we talked for a good hour on facebook IM. We were talking about Gonzo and I hanging out. He seems to think she has a lot to do with "turning me gay." I think he thinks this just because I said few people know and she is one of the few who know. She has been nothing but supportive. I told him a while back her and I wanted to go to a gay club, so I see where he gets that.

The conversation really fizzled out after that, but it was nice I have his approval "if I do go gay."

He did recommend that I have sex with Gonzo and "if you don't get excited with her clothes off and her gropping your groin... your gay." I said I think 'd fail that test and that we're FRIENDS, not lovers.

So in due time I can just tell him I went gay. Simple, short, and sweet. I don't plan on telling him in the near future because that will just sound rash, so I'll wait a couple months or so and then just mention it maybe when we're talking on the phone or something. But hey, the pressure is off now.

After this my friend told me I needed to add the "owned" application on facebook because he wants to own me. He said I'm worth every single penny, even if I am gay. He was in a bidding war with a 36 year old woman for me. In the end afer being owned I am worth $99,999.

1 comment:

Aek said...

Haha, you're worth a lot! 2-3 years of med school . . . Willing to sell yourself? :P