Tuesday, December 15, 2009

J/O with a little wine

J/O Buddy has been texting me quite a bit lately. He keeps it simple- "jo?" I have been busy everytime he has texted me. Saturday, Sunday, and finally 5:23a.m. Monday morning- I figured I'd reply. He wanted to get together before I went to work on Monday morning, but I wasn't willing to get up that early. I texted him on my terms and my time at 7:15p.m. Monday as I was getting out of class. He told me to let him know when I was near, which I did.

I get up to his place and he looks totally ridiculous (in a funny way) as he is wearing a beanie on his head, a plaid buttondown like the kids are wearing these days, black basketball shorts, and his DC shoes. He is sweeping the living room. I sit down and he offers me a glass of wine. We toast and he finishes cleaning. We make smalltalk about work mainly. He had been working 7 day weeks as of late.

We head to his bedroom because he had his living room window wide open showing off his Christmas display of ornaments and wreaths in the window. He lights all the candles- like those on the table at the end of the bed and the night stands, and the little end tables next to me. It was pretty light. We undress. We sip on our wine. I sit on the table in between the end tables on the far wall. He lays on the bed and we lay watching each other. We make comments about how hot each other is. I sit stroking myself, then he asks me to come closer to the bed. I do. We watch each other and he wants to see a side view and stuff like that. We watch each other for a while- probably a good 20 minutes or so I stand watching him. We sip some more wine. I sit back down and we talk about how hot it would be to stroke each other. I walk over to the bed, reach over and grab his dick, then he grabs mine. I'm bending over to stroke him as he is laid down on the bed. He suggests we lay next to each other and we stroke each other for probably the next 30 minutes or so and lie closely to each other. Finally he tells me to shoot my load on his chest and I do.

We both wash up in the sink and I take off about 10p.m.

3 comments:

Aek said...

Lol, fun times you seem to be having. ;-)

Anonymous said...

which one is this again? I'm getting the baby daddies confused. lol

bvf said...

Sound like fun, I think I have to stop reading this Blog at work ;)