Monday, December 28, 2009

Off to Vegas

With Dennis... should be an interesting trip. He has already vetoed listening to my 25 most played songs on my iPod.
We have this trip planned to every last detail including music. So here's what we won't be hearing because it is too much country, too much awful pop music, and just bad stuff...

Right as Rain- Adele


Little Red Rodeo- Collin Raye (I like the Phil Vassar version, and that's what I have on my iPod)


He's So Fine- The Chiffons


The Greatest Man I Never Knew- Reba McEntire
A Voice Still Rings True- Keith Whitley
Grace Kelly- Mika
S.O.S. (Let the Music Play)- Jordin Sparks
She Wolf- Shakira
Haven't Met You Yet- Michael Bublé
One Voice- Billy Gilman
My Boyfriend's Back- The Angels
For You- Manfred Mann's Earth Band
Human Nature- Michael Jackson
Pas de Chaval- Panic at the Disco
Everyone Once in a While- Blackhawk
If U Seek Amy- Britney Spears
Crush- David Archuleta
Let Me Let Go- Faith Hill
Doin' My Thing- Luke Bryan
Little Red Rodeo- Phil Vassar
Si Yo Fuera Un Chico- Beyoncé
I'm Not Strong Enough to Say No- Blackhawk
He's So Fine- The Chiffons
Different Drum- Linda Ronstadt
Be True to Your School- Beach Boys
Paparazzi- Lady Gaga
Right As Rain- Adele
Notion- Kings of Leon

The Angels- My Boyfriend's Back


Pas de Cheval- Panic! At the Disco


We will be listening to KOLA 99.9 for classics and KKLZ 96.3 in Vegas. Dennis is also a radio fan like me.

Dennis is driving. I was planning on it, but he offered, and well, I let him. I am not sure how I feel about that. I don't get to control the radio for a change. The rule in my car is if I drive I get the radio- we'll be in his big SUV, though. Also, being the control freak I am I am paranoid sitting in the passenger seat, not having my hand on the radio or steering wheel. I am bringing books and my computer and stuff to occupy my time. I was thinking this morning I have never been on a trip with friends where I have not driven. The same also holds true for most family outings- I drive- I have since I got my license.

2 comments:

Joey said...

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with your top 25.

Have a good time in Vegas. At least TRY to behave yourself.

JC

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to agree with Dennis, I don't like any of those really, not even the Lady Gaga one. :(