Saturday, December 5, 2009

2nd meet with Teacher Friend

I instant messaged TF about 1p.m. or so. I asked him how his day was going, stuff like that. We talked about teacherly stuff like parent meetings and stuff like that. He was about to go to a meeting, then needed to run home, then was going to a book signing for a rather popular young adult book author. Through this entire time we're messaging each other. We talked about food, what we were doing, Grindr, and other stuff. I joked that I was home alone and he wanted me to run naked through the house and asked to view my webcam. Sure. I let him, but I was actually sitting on my bed paying bills and looking whether or not I have jury duty on Monday. He strongly hinted, like he had Thursday night, he wanted to get together. He kept asking me what I was doing and things of that sort. I told him I was probably going to get up and make some cookies, he told me he had some that we could make, and if I wanted to. I told him I was down for that. He typed out his address, I googled it, then was on my way at 8:10.

I get to his place, which is about 40 miles to the east of me on your way out to Palm Springs, but I make great time and get there in 32 minutes. When I arrive we go to the kitchen. We talk about subbing, subbing and jury duty, and how the county I live in is awful to get jury duty in comparison to the county he lives in. We talked about teachers who use their maiden names and come up with these really wrong monstrosities of a name. He does the mixing and I do the cracking of the egg and the little design on our peanut butter cookies. We continue or teacherly talk on things like textbook adoptions and program implementations. When the cookies are done we sample them.

I get a tour of his house- his living room that was packed with boxes from the office that he was cleaning out. We go in and take funny webcam photos of the 2 of us. Then he asks what I want to do. We go through his movies, and I pick one, but then he mentions he has "Law and Order," and I realize I haven't seen a good murder recently, so we go to his bedroom and watch it from Netflix on his Roku. We are laying pretty far from each other on his queen size bed. He keeps getting up during this time to let the dogs in or his cats. He has a dog who has total ADHD who was running around the bed, constantly running into things, and he kept trying to quiet him down by putting his hands over his eyes and things like that. Finally he got put in the crate. We made random comments about the show as we watched.

After we sat in relative silence for a few minutes, then he said "I think you should get naked." I teased him about whether I should, how we could both do it, and things like that. He had told me several times before how he never makes the first move. I took my shirt off, then he took his, then jeans followed. He was grabbing my dick through my boxer briefs and poking at it. I was undoing his pants. He pulled his black briefs off and I pulled mine too. We stroked ourselves, then each other. Then he took a hold of both of our dicks. I jack him some, but he seems really close to climaxing, so I don't get to stroke him too much. He strokes me, even after I told him I was going to cum. I cum and it dribbles all over his hand. He wipes it up and then I play with his chest and rub his leg while he jacks off. He told me he is a shooter. OMG. He was like a hose. It was insane. It went everywhere. My chest, his chest, my eye, his eye, his headboard; it was crazy. We wipe up and get dressed. We go out into the living room and play Mario Cart on WII and realize how bad we both are. Then we play Tetris on the Wii board. That was pretty crazy. In some ways it was easier to play, but others, like remembering to squat to change directions of the shapes was difficult. It was also slower in some aspects. We played on the easy mode.

We called it a night shortly after since by this time it was 11:45 and he had to get up at 7:30. He gives me some of the cookies, then I head out. He stands on the porch and waves goodbye as I leave. I left at 11:47 and got home at 12:19, which wasn't bad. On the way home we joke about being naughty, how Santa wouldn't approve, how Santa didn't have to know, but how Santa is into microphilia and bestiality, so we were probably ok for being naughty and making cookies with the intention of getting into bed afterward.

4 comments:

Aek said...

Man, you ARE naughty. ;-)

M said...

Great Story!!!!

Anonymous said...

And here I thought *I* was the one getting lucky over the weekend. :P

Aaron said...

hahaha. oooh.. sounds hot and i really love that u both are still such good friends without being all awkward. were there any romance?