Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Lumps

It's 11:30p.m. and I can't sleep. I've been tossing in bed for the greater part of an hour, so I guess I'll write what is on my mind and see where this takes me. I have had anxiety the past couple of days and it has been pretty bad. My grandma may finally be buried and this whole thing has been troubling. I am worried about how that will turn out. I feel like I have lumps in me- in my throat and chest. I have been having dreams lately, and some of them I remember, which is unusual. I have had a change in meds and I've been dreaming and remembering dreams quite a bit. I had one last night where I was shadowing a science teacher at the school I work at and was really overwhelmed in the dream. I felt like I had task after task being put on me and his job just stressed me out. He also seemed to wear the emotional burdens of his kids. He's one of those teachers that all the kids love because he is a big kid, and all the kids confide in him, so from the dream and hearing that stuff I felt overwhelmed I guess. I had another dream about me dating 2 guys and each one saying they didn't have time for me. One of the guys told me he ESPECIALLY didn't have time on my birthday. He said he intentionally made plans to be out of town and that I could take care of myself. We were planning a trip to Vegas and the hotel had been booked, but then at the last minute told me he didn't have time for me. I woke up at 3:30a.m. or so after this dream the other morning in tears. I felt like I had been abandoned and nobody cared of me. I tried to think when my birthday was- it is in January for the record- it was one of those did this really happen dreams. No, thankfully it didn't. I was thinking how it'd be so special and would love for someone to just do something for me for like my birthday- take me somewhere nice, do something unexpected, etc. etc. It'd be really special. Anyways, I'm always curious to analyze my dreams, so I was... what I felt seems pretty dead on with losing a loved one... maybe time to leave past feelings behind that are hindering my growth? Why not? Sure. Feelings about guys... idiots... Chris... others... lol...


according to www.dreammoods.com
Abandonment

To dream that you are abandoned, suggests that it is time to leave behind past feelings and characteristics that are hindering your growth. Let go of your old attitudes. A more direct and literal interpretation of this dream is that you have a fear of being deserted, abandoned, or even betrayed. It may stem from a recent loss or a fear of losing a loved one. The fear of abandonment may manifest itself into your dream as part of the healing process and dealing with losing a loved one. It may also stem from unresolved feelings or problems from childhood. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are feeling neglected or that your feelings are being overlooked. Perhaps the dream is a metaphor that you need to approach life with "reckless abandon" and live more freely.

To abandon others in your dream, suggests that you are overwhelmed by the problems and decisions in your life.

Teacher

To see your teacher (past or present) in your dream, suggests that you are seeking some advice, guidance, or knowledge. You are heading into a new path in life and ready to learn by example or from a past experience. Consider your own personal experiences with that particular teacher. What subject was taught? Alternatively, it may relate to issues with authority and seeking approval. You may be going through a situation in your waking life where you feel that you are being treated like a student or in which you feel you are being put to a test.

To dream that you are a teacher, indicates that you are in a position of disseminating your knowledge and wisdom to others. Alternatively, it could imply how you are "teaching someone a lesson" and giving them a hard time about something. If you are a teacher in real life, then the dream is just a reflection of who you are and your dreams about work.

To dream that you are having sex with a teacher, implies that there are still things you need to learn when it comes to sex.

4 comments:

Marcia Dream said...

In your dream you were shadowing the science teacher that all the kids like.

Perhaps he represents an aspect of you that wants, or needs to be liked.

Anonymous said...

:( Some major hugs man. And when I see you, you get them for reals.

Aek said...

Dreams are interesting things. I'm not sure if they mean something some of the time, all of the time, or none of the time, but it is amusing to at least think about.

I hope everything works out for ya in life though.

Anonymous said...

I got to check that dream link out...I had a dream of a big long bar fight (seemed like hours). What kind of stupid dream is that?

AT&T sucks here too. I love the Iphone, hate AT&T, not quite sure what to do about it, so I don't do anything about it mostly. just live with it.