Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Not a lot of down time

In my last post I mentioned time and many of my friends not having time, including myself...

Maybe it is just a sign of the times...


I just realized as I sat thinking about where time went today that in the past 3 weeks I have only been home 3 nights. 2 nights of the week I have school, 1 night is allergy shots/dinner/shopping out with the family, the other 2 nights is usually something with friends, my cousins, or something like that. I feel like I'm never home, and it is true.

Here's a look at last week and looking ahead at this week...

Monday- Work 7-2, School 5-10
Tuesday- Work 7:45-1:30, Group j/o at 8pm with j/o buddy
Wednesday- Work 7-2, hung out with cousin and her boyfriend making dishes for Thanksgiving
Thursday- Thanksgiving from 1-7p.m.
Friday- shopping/running errands during the day, gym in the evening
Saturday- Precious and dinner out with Dennis
Sunday- Dinner out with family friends
Monday- didn't have to work, so I spent the morning cleaning the house, and school 5-10
Tuesday- work 7:45-1:30, allergy shots at 5, dinner out with family
Wednesday- Worked 9-2, doctor at 3, possibly meeting up with Dennis for dinner at about 5ish
Thursday- Work 7-2, school 5-10
Friday- Work 7-2, definitely will be out
Saturday- Work Christmas party from 7-10

Time marches on...


Overall I'm keeping busy and enjoying things, but it doesn't leave a lot of time, but that's probably a good thing.

I'm spending my time like it is going out of style...


And while on the subject of time you can't forget Cyndi Lauper

No comments: