Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Vegas with Dennis

Dennis met me for lunch at Panera yesterday and proposed we go to Vegas. We found a hotel room at either the Stratosphere or Circus Circus for about $30 a night beginning next Monday.

One of the hotels we were looking at only had 1 Queen or 1 King. He proposed we sleep in the same bed. Um. He said it rather boldly at that. I was suspicious because he only does that when he wants something or has an another motive. I know Dennis has a crush on me, so I was a little hesitant. I quickly proposed the other hotel.

We have quite the itinerary... a Vegas show... lots of walking... a gay club...
- Flex Gay Club
- Stratosphere Observation Deck (and the rides)
- The Eiffel Tower at Paris, Las Vegas
- Mirage Volcano
- Fountains at Bellagio
- Madame Tassaud's Wax Museum
- Ethel M. Chocolate Factory
- Bodies, The Exhibition
- Lion King or Blue Man Group

Who knows how this trip and alone time with Dennis will play out...

3 comments:

Joey said...

Sounds like a ton is planned for your trip. I am jealous of some of the places you are heading to.

Keep me posted on what is going on while you are gone. Look out for Dennis! You know he is up to something. LOL

Anonymous said...

I don't know whether to gasp or blush. Maybe both! Anyway, sounds like quite the fun time.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of making a Vegas run next week as
well...I like to gamble too
much though....have a wonderful time.