Things are going ok here. I have just been busy with school. I have some stuff to report, so will do that.
- Hung out with my cousin and her friends Friday night to celebrate her birthday. Went to a Mexican food place for dinner, margaritas, then the amusement park nearby for laser tag. Fun times!!!
- Saturday afternoon was a big birthday party for everyone in my family who had a birthday between January and April. Olive Garden + vanilla cake with raspberry filling + time with family = FUN
- I did meet up with Matthew the other day- he is a teacher at a school in the area. We met up and ended up making out and jacking off a few years ago (probably 2 years ago). We reconnected on grindr recently and asked me if I wanted to come over on Sunday. We chatted, made out, jacked off, and sucked each other off. It was much more enjoyable this time around. Hopeful he may be a regular thing/something more will develop.
- I haven't had any dates or met any other guys. I feel at times like there are none, except the same 10 who are all on craigslist/grindr/connexion, and I'm not interested.
- Trying to get together for lunch or dinner with The Guy this week.
- Applied for a summer teaching job and will be notified if I made the cut this week
- Initially I was worried about school being a bit much to handle this quarter, but the classes have actually complemented each other and there is a lot of overlapping.
- Have to create a lesson plan roughly every week regarding a topic in English. Boring, tedious, but it is helping me by giving me sample lessons I could show when interviewing etc. for a teaching job.
- Still having awful allergy headaches. I had an acupuncture appointment today, but the doctor called in sick, so I got a call at 10:30 to reschedule. Have an appointment 3 weeks from now. My sinuses feel full. I am constantly itching, sneezing, taking my allergy meds, applying lotion.
- I have a serious dislike for Taylor Swift. WTF, does she have 4 or 5 singles out right now? KIIS 102.7, 1043 MYFM, KOST 103.5, GO COUNTRY 105, and KFROG 95.1 all insist on playing them. I can't be in the car and not hear a Taylor Swift song. She is not all that. Everytime I hear a song of hers I want to scream.
But I do like this song by Pearl Jam called "Just Breathe"
- I am going to go see Luke Bryan and Jewel with another teacher from school in May.
- I want to go see Pat Benatar Thursday night. $45 or so for a ticket.
- I have decided in my bedroom I need an orange duvet cover. I searched Bed Bath and Beyond, Sears, Kohls, Macys, overstock.com, and even Amazon for one. Have yet to find one that I like. I don't want a suede looking one. Orange will pretty much set my room off I think. The orange in this print is the closest I found to my liking, but don't want funky flowers.
And here's another good song by David Guetta and Kelly Rowland