Thursday, August 6, 2009

Christian Drivers

In the car with my dad- we see a Volkswagen Touraeg in front of us with a large NOTW sticker, then a C28 license plate. That stands for Not of This World, and Corinthians 2:8. We figured it must have been the owner of the C28 stores that are in Southern California malls.

Dad: Christian drivers scare me. They always drive like they're in a hurry to get to heaven and don't have to worry because they have been saved.


When the VW took off he did a nice Cali stop at the stop sign we followed him to, then he drove down the center of 2 lanes, and used no signal to make a left hand turn.

Later we saw another woman who was "Blessed to be a Blessing," as well as someone with a "John 3:16" bumpersticker. Scary drivers.

2 comments:

jonathan said...

reminds me of the people who drive recklessly, yet sport a breast cancer/autism/etc. awareness license plate.

Anonymous said...

And it is for this reason that I will never put a bumper sticker for a cause I care about on my car...