Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Schedule

I'm getting used to my new schedule of getting up at 5:41, working Monday-Wednesday from 7-2, then studying from 2-5, then class from 5-10. I am getting used to not getting home until 10:30 on Monday and Wednesday night. I don't like it, though. Tuesday's aren't bad, but it seems my friends want to hang out Tuesday afternoons in that area, and I get home late.
Monday I got home at 10:30.
Tuesday at 7:30.
Tonight looks to be 10 or so.
The getting home really late just makes it later before I get to bed. I need at least 45 minutes I'm finding to relax, watch TV, talk, run naked through the house, or whatever it is I do. Going to bed at midnight is not fun when you get up at 5:41a.m.
I did make it to bed at 11:30 Tuesday night, which was sort of nice.
It is taking adjusting with things like dinner on my own, the downtime, and stuff like that.
After Wednesday, though, I suddenly have all the time in the world.

5 comments:

Stephen Chapman said...

That sounds a bit crazy to me!

Don't make yourself ill.

Anonymous said...

Ugggghhhh....

Aek said...

Eeks! That sounds rough. :(

*Hugs*

Run naked through the house more. XD

Joe said...

I hate to say it, but as a teacher you better get used to it!

I am in bed after midnight every night, then I am up at 4:30 AM.

Not a lot of sleep, but I definitely love what I do.

Anonymous said...

i like the 5:41, not 5:40, but 5:41 lol, why not stretch it out to 5:44? get those extra 3 minutes buddy! Them's some long days!!!!!!