Sunday, August 23, 2009

Drag Bingo

What's up guys?

Dennis messaged me about 5 or so tonight asking me what I was up to. He worded it in a way I knew he had wanted me to do something with him. That something was go to Drag Bingo. He is involved in an organization that helps youth struggling with coming to terms with their sexuality. He is a mentor at their summer and winter camp. Didn't know that. But he told me to meet him at 7 at a gay club in the next city over. He told me to bring $10.

We go in and are given 6 cards per game to play and markers to mark off our cards with. We sit in the back since that's where the seating was. I came so close to bingo the very first game. The 4 drag queens running the event circulated amongst the room blessing your cards by rubbing them between their crotches and calling out numbers. That was the dirtiest bingo I played. Make an erect cock with 2 balls (so a line with a ball on each side at one end.) There was food and tons of prizes. They had prizes and were given prizes for random things. First person to pull out a condom, a dollar bill, a Costco card. We didn't win anything. Dennis mingled with his friends.

After the event was winding down it was close to 9 and they were opening up the back bar where we were at. Dennis asked me what I like to drink, what was in each drink, and things like that. I told him what was in random stuff like a Tokyo Iced Tea, Long Island, Blue Bahama, Jack and coke. He is one of those who sort of lives vicariously through others and so I know he appreciated my tidbits of info about my drinking... haha. He is like me, curious, but more shy, and so I think that's why we're a good pair. He was wanting to try something and I could see it in him. Finally a girl he knew said she'd buy him a drink. We all stepped up to the bar and I got a jack and coke. Dennis went for a Long Island. I was really worried how he'd act since he is not a drinker i know for a fact, that's a lot of alcohol. He was getting dizzy quick. He wanted to do karaoke. He was searching the notebook of all the songs to sing. I'd point to some like N'sync, BSB, Dixie Chicks, and other trios/groups we could sing since his female friend was also there.

In the midst of this there was a guy at one of the large oblong tables sitting next to us. He was a latino guy who was totally my type. He had a heavy Spanish accent. He was about 5'11 and 35 or so. He had very dark skin and the sexiest square glasses. He was smiling at me and I was smiling back. He tried talking to Dennis' friend, but she didn't say much. I took The Guy's advice about bar situations last night and started mouthing stuff to this guy. I said "hi," he did the same back. Then he got up to get a beer and squeezed my cheek as he was heading to the bar. When he came back Dennis' friend took off, so I was next to this guy. He kept asking what I'd sing and I said I would do Rascal Flatts. He kept encouraging me to sing something and Dennis to do the same. He was touching Dennis and my hands, hugging me. I felt really awkward because he was all over me and Dennis was probably jealous of the attention. I shouldn't care you're probably saying, but I'm sensitive and cognizant towards that stuff. Dennis goes into the other room for a few minutes to sit down because I think the alcohol is really getting to him and then the latin guy, Jose, and I talked about him and how he hadn't been to the bar in 9 years. He got up to sing and he had all the drag queens over him. He sang some Spanish song. I was going to totally talk to him in Spanish when he got back to his seat, but he was talking in English and he said the first thing. I was going to say something like "ah, hablas Espanol, me gusta un hombre que puede." He was very talkative and hugging me and I didn't get the chance. He said he was going to Mexico this week and wanted to see me back in 2 weeks. He asked if Dennis was my boyfriend. I said no. I maybe should have said yes. HAHA. Anyways, Dennis came floating back in and we made small talk. He finally decided he wanted to take off. I made him prove to me that he was able to drive. He had me really worried. His friend and I both made sure he was safe and that he was able to walk straight, that he wasn't dizzy, that he was alert, that he was and it had been about 40 minutes before he'd had a sip. We let him leave. I was getting nervous because this could have easily gone a lot farther with Jose and I hadn't had any alcohol in my system in a while, so I told Jose I had to leave too when Dennis said he was heading out. Dennis walks out the door and Jose motions for me to come over to him. I do for the hell of it and he hugs me, kisses my neck, and then starts taking his teeth to my lip and kissing. He liked it rough apparently. I didn't. He told me to see him back there in 2 weeks.

So um. I drove home worrying about Dennis and told him to text me when he got home. He got home the same time I did and that was good. So now I'm just about to head to bed, but my mind was wandering and I needed to tell someone.

Oh, and I plan to tell my mom especially what we did tonight. She wasn't home when I took off and I just told my dad Dennis and I were going out. I'm going to tell my mom when she asks that Dennis is very involved in an organization that deals with youth who are struggling with their sexual identities and he is doing this because he is into leadership, administration, things like that. I'm sure she may have questions. Is Dennis gay? The answer will be yes. Am I gay? hm... The question might be where was this at and the answer will be a bar. The question did I drink may come up and the answer will be yes. It will all come out in due time.

3 comments:

Aek said...

Sounds like you had a rather fun time. XD

Does your mom know Dennis? And from where again?

Joe said...

Drag Bingo? Well, now I have heard of everything. Sounds pretty interesting.

Jose...hmmmmm. Better keep me posted on that one.

Sounds like you are about ready to tell your mom something? Do you think she knows already? Has she just been waiting for you to tell her? Just some food for thought.

You know we are here if you need us.

Anonymous said...

I used to go to bingo in my hometown. It wasn't drag bingo and it was held in a church, but my friends and I would still get pretty shit faced.

Good times.