Monday, August 31, 2009

Alysha's got the traffic


Alysha Del Valle is now the morning traffic girl on ABC 7. She confirmed it on her twitter. I think she'll be great. I listened to her quite a bit on Latino 963 and she has the intelligence, and a USC alum, what more can you ask for? I also liked watching her fill in in the afternoons for Sabina Mora on ABC 7.

Edit: I told my dad last night that Alysha was on ABC 7 in the morning now. He set the living room TV to turn on like usual at 5:20 to Eyewitness News instead of Today in LA. He said it is a tough choice between Elita and Alysha. Alysha won this morning. Alysha won with my mom also. My mom always complains that the 10 minutes that she has between 5:20 and 5:30 when she is eating breakfast is for news, she wants news, not the banter on NBC 4 where Channel 4 goes to visit KFROG. My mom made a comment that she prefers news in the morning like what my dad had on... haha



No comments: