Nothing too bad... a lot just has not turned out as planned this week.
Monday: cleaned, hung out at home, ran errands with my dad- that was planned
- Called at 5:30a.m. to sub for M
- allergy shots
- parents had a meeting I didn't know about about my dad's possible retirement and that made things crazy since I was on a search for them
- 8 minutes late to dinner with Gonzo, but that was alright. We enjoyed talking about life, chit chat about boys, work, school, and everything in between. We needed more time!!! Only problem there...
- Called at 5:37a.m. to sub for M who was still having major chest pains. Automated computers are the last thing I want to talk to in the morning, especially computers with a name like Suzanne.
- M's kids serenaded me with this song all day as one of the kids nicknames is Shorty.... had it stuck in my head all day since... ugh...
- Linda realized Friday was my birthday and is insistent to take me out to dinner on Friday. Um. I have dinner with the family Friday. Trying to get her to do it tomorrow, but grades are due by 4p.m. and she'll be there submitting them at 3:59. She can't this weekend, and it just "has to be this week where we do it so we can remain in the spirit," according to her.
- Forgot my appointment for acupuncture to see if it helps my sinus/headache problem. Made it 20 minutes late. I felt like a voodoo doll, but that stuff works. Good shit. I felt my sinuses drain immediately. It felt so cool in one regard, but nasty on the other to have all that mucus going down my throat, but if this gets rid of my whole headache/sinus problem, then nice. I was a skeptic I have to admit. Pretty cool. I have to go back for treatment every 3 weeks for the next year. 45 minutes after to sit and watch TV, listen to my iPod, or sleep... awesome.
- Acupuncture made my Kogi trip out of the question... next week! I don't think I'll get called next week either... maybe I shouldn't say that... maybe I'm cursing myself... next week is conferences, though.
- Subbing for M again tomorrow- hopefully she is ok! Just got the call at 9:16p.m. It beats 5:30am, let me tell you. Going to text Linda (something I loathe doing because I try to minimize contact with her), but I want to set dinner up for tomorrow.
- School from 5-10... LAST NIGHT!!!!
- Haircut at 4 possibly
- Trying to get Linda to celebrate my birthday tomorrow, and if that happens the desperately needed haircut will be postponed.
- Not sure... my birthday... I know that much... and I don't plan on going out with Linda for my birthday...