Thursday, March 18, 2010

Catching up on social networking sites before going to work

And I just read the funniest, yet probably most disturbing comment ever.

The only reason I use myspace anymore is to see what my little cousins in Oklahoma are up to, and keep in contact with them. For those of you that don't know myspace has a status update thing like myspace now that you can comment on a persons status with. Well, my little cousins were posting comments on each other's status updates on myspace and they said this to each other:

This is what Cousin's oldest daughter posted on her myspace as a comment:

Oldest 16 year old daughter: hehe in the bathroom
Her little sister who is 14: Of course you're in the bthrm douching.
Her little sister: you're a doucher!
Oldest daughter: gotsa keep it clean.

I found this so hilarious when I first read it I nearly spit out my hot chocolate. The more I thought about it, the more disturbed I was. I wonder if my cousin, their mother, is monitoring their comments to each other on myspace.

8 comments:

Phunk Factor said...

Err...I found it only disturbing!

Mind Of Mine said...

I am sorry but at 14 and 16 would you have wanted your parents monitoring your internet usuage.

This is just an intelligent comeback to being called a douche! Which has been a used as an insult for years.

You should be glad that your cousin knows how to turn a good phrase.

Aek said...

That is amusing, but also pretty disturbing. Hmm . . .

Cash said...

hmm, yeah mostly disturbing.

Mike said...

Mind of Mine: Yes, I've heard the term you're a douche, douchebag, etc., but this didn't sound like that to me. But at 14 and to know what douching is? I guess maybe girls are more likely to than guys at that age, but I don't know, I found it crazy.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

vimax pills - good blog friends! Post your article which is also useful for readers and to share information or experiences you have. I will visit your blog again. penis enlargement pills - i love you full http://www.male-sexual.com

Anonymous said...

They are becoming the enhancement option of choice for many men for several reasons. vimax pills is the best penis enlargement pills on the market today.more info visit http://www.male-sexual.com/vimax-pills.html
- http://www.pillspenisproducts.com