Monday, March 22, 2010

Another one of those early morning calls

What is it this year? We've certainly had our series of early morning calls with the loss of my grandma back in September and then my mom's aunt in January. All have been bad, and this one was not an exception.

My aunt in Oklahoma called at 5:43 this morning very upset. Her first husband had died and was only a year older than her making him 57. Nobody knows how he died, he was found dead at his apartment yesterday morning by my aunt's youngest daughter. My aunt's youngest daughter (not the lesbian) was close to him and is devastated. My mom was in tears by the time she got off the phone. I met him 4-5 times and the guy was just so loving, had a warped sense of humor, and an amazing voice. This was so unexpected. He was so young.

Sadly, I don't think this will be the last of those calls this year...

5 comments:

Phunk Factor said...

Sorry to hear about your loss, Mike!

May u and ur loved ones learn to bear the loss bravely!

jnhgjghnghnh said...

Hey I’m very sorry to hear about your loss. I hope it was the last one of those calls for a long time.

Aek said...

Woah, that is sudden. :-( I hope everyone pulls out okay. Sometimes things like that happen - was there an autopsy (yet) to determine the cause of death?

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats off to you enter, intention look progressive for more interrelated articles in a jiffy as its sole of my choice question to read.

Anonymous said...

i truthfully love your own writing style, very charming.
don't quit and also keep posting considering it simply truly worth to follow it,
excited to find out much more of your current articles, have a pleasant day!