Monday, March 1, 2010

Calling all bloggers for...

Stephen's blogger challenge!

Stephen, over at The State of the Nation UK has a challenge for us bloggers. It sounds like a fun idea and I'm encouraging you all to take part. I plan to.

The directions are as follows:

So with this in mind, the next "5 on the fifth" is a few days away and you are very welcome to take part. You can either take 5 random pictures of anything that happens to you on the 5th of March (or the days leading up to it) or perhaps go for my suggested theme. This month, the theme is... People (perhaps pictures of people you have met this week or even the first 5 people you see on the 5th?)

4 comments:

jnhgjghnghnh said...

Sounds good. I will take part and put my 5 pictures of the 5th of March online on the 6th if I get the time. Looking forward seeing 5 pic’s.
Would you mind if I copy and paste your instructions to my blog?
http://www.naked-cat.blogspot.com/
Thanks T

Mike said...

Yes, by all means!

Aek said...

Interesting . . .

Stephen Chapman said...

Free promotion!

:-)

All are welcome to join in.