Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ceiling fan

Spent the day installing a ceiling fan with my dad in my room with country music in the background. My dad of course had some commentary that cracked me up.

"She sounds upset wherever she's going, maybe she's upset because she didn't know. Didn't someone give her directions or she think of a plan?"


"Can she make up here mind? Obviously she's in love or something, or young and naive."
Just Another Woman in Love- Anne Murray


"This group sounds pretty good. They don't sound nasally and can carry a tune..."
The Mavericks- Here Comes the Rain


"You know, when a man ain't nothin', and you ain't seen nothin' yet, you probably don't want him."
Povertyneck Hilbillies- Mr Right Now

2 comments:

Phunk Factor said...

Lee Ann Rimes...oh man...i had totally forgot about her!! I just saw her on ur blog...n i chcked my list to see if I hav ne of her tracks tht used to be b4 my windows blew up.....and i didn't!!!

Thanks fr hitting a reminder of one of the greats!!

Anonymous said...

Anne Murrary did a Christmas album a while back that is simply great to listen to. I love her voice; some of my favorite versions of Christmas songs are hers.