Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hanging out lately

It seems when I'm not at work or school I'm hanging out. I can't complain. I'm enjoying the getting out, meeting new people, and things like that.

- Went to dinner this past week with Eddy (not coworker Eddy), a friend of Jack off Buddy's boyfriend. We met at a birthday dinner for Jack off Buddy's boyfriend a few weeks back. He's a year or two older than me, and we went to the same college. It was cool hanging out, and I am sure we'll hang out again.
- Jack off Buddy, his boyfriend, possibly a few other guys, and myself are going to Disneyland tomorrow. Should be fun!
- I am going to a wine bar for dinner one night this week or next with another guy I met at that party named Keith. He's 38. We have both talk and agree just friends. We're mainly going because we have so many common friends- all gay guys- and we've recently met, but want to get to know each other better.
- I'm going to another party Teacher Friend is throwing on Friday night. So far Rick hasn't RSVP'd according to facebook.
- Hoping to hang out with Darla, Gonzo, The Guy, and more soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You bet your ass you're hanging out with me -.-