Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Harassed him enough

I have spent the past couple weeks harassing The Guy. I mean that in the nicest way. A text- "what's up," "where are you?" "can you help me by letting me use your video camera?" After the texts and 20 calls he had no choice but to message me back. He has replied lately, so gotta give him credit. We did agree to hang out some day this week last Friday. He texted me at 9:54 this morning, and I immediately cleared my schedule to do so. I didn't have anything important really, only allergy shots. I told The Guy 2:30. And the harassing was alright because I know, and he knows how he has to be pushed and "reminded" a lot, but is glad in the end. LOL

I got out of work early. Linda and I are ahead on planning, and we even got all of our grading done. We just have to input the scores tomorrow. She let me leave an hour early. I was ecstatic. I left at 2:10.

I get to his place and he was taking a nap. He immediately got up, we hugged, and he brought out the food. He got sushi for us. He got the healthy sushi at the place up in his town. We had spicy salmon with cucumber and cream cheese, and spicy salmon/tuna. The salmon/tuna was best. I don't get cream cheese in sushi. We sit and talk about me being placed with Linda for student teaching. He got the biggest kick out of it. He told me about talking to his trainer friends, and how Robert came up with an idea for an iPhone app. He really did find a niche, and The Guy ordered books, explained his idea, and the steps he's taken to start writing an iPhone app. I'm so envious that he is able to program- I really want to see what happens as it takes shape. That just sounds sooo cool.

We go out to the jacuzzi and he tells me more about his iPhone app, how Robert is starting his first day in nursing school, and how he is so self motivated. The Guy tells me Josh replied to his texts this past weekend, so he thinks Josh was dumped or something.

Once The Guy goes for a dip because he smelled nasty he claimed, he got the video camera out for me. As a part of the documentation for the state I have to videotape a lesson, write up everything that happens in the video, how I differentiate instruction for 2 focus students, etc. I have a video camera here at home that is VERY old and would not work because I have to upload it to the internet, and don't have the abilities with the old camera I have. His camera is the size of a regular camera. I told him, and will treat him to lunch when I return it. I am so thankful for this because he is saving me tons of work.

The Guy shows me his thoughts for his iPhone app, then we go get the dogs. On the way to get the dogs we stop at the car wash so The Guy can get his car done. We talk while there. I tell him about Eddy, Keith, and Jack off Buddy/his boyfriend. He was glad to see that I'm getting out and meeting people. He told me how to lure Eddy into bed. He told me to give him a kiss next time we meet. The Guy told me how to give the perfect kiss. You need soft lips and relaxed lips. He had me touch his lips with my finger to get the idea. LOL. Then we talk about how to flirt using body contact because Eddy is not a very contact type guy. LOL. So now I have homework.

We get the dogs and head back home. He asks if I want dinner, and he gets some turkey sausage out, cuts it up, cooks it. Then he adds marinara sauce and a goat yogurt instead of sour cream, some elbow macaroni. It was sooooooooo tasty. And some fresh parmesan cheese on top. Yum! We ate and I told him more Linda stories, we talked about how naive she is, how crazy she is, and her OCD. We talked about my observations and how they've gone really well so far- I had the principal come in the other day and my advisor before that.

After dinner I help him tidy up the kitchen area and do a trash run. I help him install his really high tech door locks that are computer controlled. He also set his thermostat because that same program controls that. He has a smart house. We talked about more random things, and I thanked him for the camera. I got home about 9.

1 comment:

fan of casey said...

Mike: This is a nice post about The Guy, we haven't had an update in the story for awhile. This kind of reminds me of that time when every other post was about him. You two still have an easy going friendship, which is very cool. maybe once your video is done, you can show us snippets of it, edited of course if you don't want to reveal your identity to the world.