Thursday, September 9, 2010

Some guys are soooo into themselves?

I am on several dating/manfinder sites. I was browsing one of them, stumbled on some man's profile, and didn't write back. Here's the message I got back since he saw I viewed his profile:

you vIsited my profile and didn't say hello. with the exception of not being polite you are rude.

do expect better from someone in SoCal to be social to all.....a simple hello and thxs but no thxs usually works, it is a polite thing to do(I do it all the time as I get hit up on by everyone, many not of interest to me personally or sexually)....but then I might be asking to much from you in [the IE]......


Really? You have all day to sit at your computer and harass everyone? Get a life!

5 comments:

Phunk Factor said...

Roflmao...that message just broke me into crazy laughter!!!
Seems like a real diva case!

Aek said...

o_O . . . What the . . .

fan of casey said...

Don't you find that the ones most clueless about being rude are the worst offenders? Mike, I hope you did not give him any satisfaction and just ignored him. He's just hoping to provoke you into writing back.

Mike said...

fan of casey: They are rude without even trying. I just ignored him, laughed, and had to post it. It was too good to not. He's desperate. I'm not. He's trying to guilt me into replying.

Bruce said...

I think you should look at his profile EVERYDAY!!! Tell me his screen name and I'll look at it to see if I get the same results. hahaha