Friday, September 24, 2010

To do or not to do

That is the question

So I haven't really blogged about my student teaching experience. So far it is going pretty well. No issues. Linda and I actually work really well together. No problems- much to my Thursday night prof's dismay. I'm truly blessed. If I had to student teach I am in the best place. My only little minute issue? Lindaisms as I call them. All of Linda's sayings, thoughts, and issues that I deal with day after day. Some of them are quite crazy, and well, out there.

So I want to post them, and I have a few reservations. All of these are true. All of them seem so accusing. All of them seem so pointed, and they're not. These are actual recounts of my everyday. Some of them are REALLY trying as they seem to be such issues at the time, but what can you expect with someone with major OCD? So I'll work at posting them for Sunday because someone needs a laugh, and my mom doesn't get a laugh from them because they're at the expense of her best friend. I'm just saying I feel a little guilty letting everyone get a laugh at Linda's expense- she really is a nice woman as crazy as she is at times.

1 comment:

fan of casey said...

Mike: Can you explain a little bit about student teaching -- is it like an unpaid internship or a paid apprenticeship program? Or a little bit of both?