Monday, September 6, 2010

Neighbor followup

Carlos is back at college, and has been since August 9 or so. He had a falling out with his girlfriend his first week back, and used the week they broke up to fool around with a guy. The guy was 35, hairy, and looked pretty good in his trunk underwear I saw. I didn't see his face, but his body was pretty average, which was cool. Carlos showed me the pics. Supposedly they went all the way, fucking and sucking, and he thought it was ok. Carlos messages me everytime he is online. Tonight he asked me to view his new nude pics. Him laying on the bed, leaning up against the bed, and some pics of him hugging his girlfriend since they are back together. He is hot. He did get bold while we were chatting and asked to cam. I just sat watching him while he made faces as he jacked off. He's getting bolder... Christmas Break is coming... hahaha

1 comment:

Aek said...

Wow, your friend Carlos . . . not sure what to think about him. o_O

Also, isn't it way too early to start thinking about Christmas break? :-P