Saturday, September 11, 2010

Last pool party of Summer

Teacher Friend invited me to his last pool party of summer I blogged about earlier in the week. I enjoyed his last one a lot despite the whole Rick incident. This party was a lot of fun too.

I arrived about 6:30 and the party started at 6. Most everyone was there surprisingly already- there were only about 10-15 people and not 50 like last time. One of Teacher Friends friend's from school named Steph, Ian, and a few lesbians who were there the last time. I didn't have to introduce myself. Two new faces were a girl from the theater dept. my cousin was in during college. She kept bringing up her shows, and I knew the names of the shows. I said nothing. She kept telling me she knew my face and it was from theater. I said I didn't know UNLESS she meant maybe some of the house parties that the theater dept. threw after their shows. She said it was. I was hesitant to say that much because this meant the girl knew my cousin and I'm not out to my cousin, and so this just felt weird, but she knew she had seen me, and why not just fess up? Another new face named Anthony, a cute 27 year old Italian/latino guy who was very bearish, and stalky, but cute. He overheard this conversation and he asked me my last name over and over. Was I going to lie again? He said he knew my cousin too. He went to high school it turns out with my cousin. Anthony was really into how is my cousin, what a nice girl she was, how crazy that was we both know her. Oh, and might I add that Anthony and my cousin both went to a very conservative private Catholic school? Anthony and I share a lot of the same music tastes etc. we discovered after adding each other on facebook.

Anyways, we have a great time. We have homemade pizza, barbecue and apple chicken paninis, lots of Mike's Hard Lemonade, and stuff like that. We spend most of the evening trying to get penis. Someone at the party must have been horny, but theater girl was telling us about the awesome penises she has seen, and didn't have pictures on her phone to accompany the stories, although had pics of guys. We wanted to see pics. She texted the guys involved to ask for pics, and all played hard to get. Basically she was told she would have to send to receive. The teacher girl, Steph, had a lot of cleavage and offered hers for a cleavage shot. He sent a leg shot back. Then he wanted more. Steph didn't want to give more since he gave so little. He wouldn't give a happy trail shot. So theater girl and Steph worked at getting these things. Anthony and I were looking at grindr with Ian, a few other sites, and looking at our phones for penis pics. HAHAHA. Anthony is very touchy feely- maybe because he is buzzed, but whatever. He is touching Ian and I all over. When things got really crazy between all of us talking he was feeling down Ian and my shirt, and I was doing the same. We were checking for chest hair because we were going to send cleavage shots to the guy who was being stingy. We didn't get a penis pic, but got the shampoo bottle in front of the penis.

I got to talk to Teacher Friend for a while, which was cool.

Back to Anthony, though. When everyone went inside at about midnight, we stayed outside. We started making out. I wanted to. No lies. He was cute. He was touching me. I was touching him. We didn't want to be obvious. He was making eyes with me all night. I was apprehensive because he does know my cousin, and they are friends on facebook, and I don't know much about him, so I don't know if he is a blabber, and not being out to my cousin. Well, we made out. We felt each other up. We only did this for probably 2-3 minutes until someone came out. Anyways, we exchanged numbers and he wants to get together this weekend. I have a pretty busy weekend and am not sure I will be able to. Maybe another weekend? I feel like I need to tell him that he shouldn't say anything to my cousin- but what's he going to say, I made out with your cousin, she'll ask who, and he'll say Mike.

And this was just another night in the life of Mike who is always found in crazy situations...

2 comments:

fan of casey said...

Well, if you are worried about him blabbing, asking him for some discretion would be the safe thing. But would it be so bad if your cousin knew you are gay? You can always ask her to keep it quiet.

Bruce said...

Your parents know, who care about the cousin.