Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 1

Although it is for the next several weeks, for the time-being I can for that time say that I have my own classroom! Woo! The thought is exciting! I love the power that I have! Great first day after muddling through the lesson the first period, but after first period it became a breeze. The rest of the week will get better pending I survive graphic and explaining endothermic and exothermic reactions, then explaining how to determine each one a graph! I think my classes overall will be pretty good. I already see 6th period will be a challenge, but I think I scared them a little bit today. I'm excited to see where this journey goes...

3 comments:

TOY COUTURE said...

"I can for that time say that I have my own classroom!"

Congratulations! :)

...great blog you have here

fan of casey said...

Mike: Enjoy being supreme ruler of your class while it lasts. Make your minions bow before you. :-)

Aek said...

Sweet!! I hope you have wonderful students to fill up that classroom. :-)