Sunday, January 23, 2011

Meeting the best friend

I seem to be inducted step by step into Mike's life. He messaged me on Friday night, but I had already made plans with a coworker, so he told me we would be in contact on Saturday. I was out all day Saturday. I was rolling around town with the sunroof down in my mom's SUV taking it for an oil change, the bank, lawnmower repair center, ran into my cousin M at Costco and her daughter, then went to Best Buy. My dad suddenly decided we were going to buy a home theater speakers system since he thought this would help him from being blasted by my mom in the living room since she routinely turns the volume up to 30 on the TV. Whether or not it will help I jumped on the opportunity. Like yes, we are finally moving up in the world. I texted The Guy for his recommendation, thankfully he responded immediately, and 20-30 minutes later we are walking out with some new speakers that sound pretty great. While I was out running errands Mike texted me and told me to meet at 5 at his place.

I texted him before I headed out. He asked if I could stop and get a half gallon of milk, so I did. I get to his place and he tells me from now on to just come in when I arrive. He was busy in the kitchen cutting up avocados for guacamole. He had a pretty zingy guacamole. His best friend looked like, and reminded me of Candy from Real Housewives of Atlanta. She was on her Mac playing around checking email. We made random small talk about what we did during the day, and music. The cable hits music channel was playing in the background, so we sang each as they came on like Cee Lo Green and Justin Bieber.



Mike turns on the Wii because I need to play the Michael Jackson dance game. His friend, whom we will call Candy tries it. Candy is already an expert at this. We take turns, her, Mike, then myself. I first dance the backup dancer part for Smooth Criminal.



I danced Dirty Diana with Candy too.



We were getting full on wine and orangesicle drinks. Mike put dinner in the oven. He made sliced baked potatoes, rosemary bread, and some tilapia with lime and cilantro. All of it was absolutely delicious. We ate in the dining room, sitting at the table, talking about strange neighbors and other crazy people. Mike has some crazy neighbors, Candy does, and I certainly have them. You've gotta be careful... lol

After dinner we cleared everything up and then retreated to the couch for an evening with our favorite girlfriends, Charlotte, Miranda, Carrie, and Samantha. We were watching Sex and the City. We got through about the first 5 episodes of season 2. I had seen 4 of the 5. Mike leans up against me while we watch. I enjoy it. He moves around and repositions a few times, and falls asleep on me and is snoring pretty loudly. About 11 I think we decide to call it a night. Candy tells me goodnight. I'm falling fast. Mike said that she would see me again because I wasn't leaving. Mike pulled me to his bedroom and we both brushed our teeth. He has a toothbrush for me there... lol.

He holds me as we sleep, and I sleep pretty well for a change. I only wake up to the wind once or twice during the night howling outside. We play around a little once his alarm goes off. He holds me and jacks me off. I jack him off too at the same time. We take turns showering to clean up.

Mike cooks breakfast for us all. He makes potatoes with onions and paprika, scrambled eggs with cheese, and that yummy jalapeno bread. I take off at 11 once this is done so Mike and Candy can have the day together. They're going to come over here Wednesday or Thursday night for dinner and a movie at the movie theater about 3-4 miles from my house. I suggested a wine bar to eat at and a couple other places. That should be fun.

1 comment:

fan of casey said...

Mike: What a sweet time together . . . slowly but surely I see things coming together and then you'll be known as the Mikes. :-)