Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sleeping with the one you like

Random Thought In My Life #2492:

Ever been in that situation where you fall asleep in the arms of the person you like, and it is as if the entire night they want to be snuggled up to you? It is sweet, yes, but what if you have an itch, you want to readjust to get more comfortable, or lay on the other side even?

Ever notice how when you're snuggled up to someone you don't sleep as soundly, or at least I don't if I'm the one who is cuddling you because I notice every turn/sound/noise.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time you itch, think of all us who have to sleep alone. :-))

fan of casey said...

Mike: I wish I had that problem! You are lucky to have someone to snuggle with the whole night long. I just got a pillow, and it just lays there. :-)

Unknown said...

I feel your pain... I love my husband, but I cannot go to sleep while cuddling, rubbing or anything... he says it make him fall asleep, but he does not... he fidgits... I cant do it because he is like the sun...4000 degrees, and i need to he nice and cool when i sleep...plus,, i toss and turn too... its not lack of love, its more about comfort and some of us just like a little space in bed to sleep...other times, well...hehe

Anonymous said...

I warn them beforehand that the cuddling will end if I want to sleep.