Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sorry for the incovience, but the gym can't spell


This sign was posted on the locker room at my LA Fitness.

I always knew the people who worked there weren't the brightest- there was the trainer who was trying to recruit me as a client the other night who couldn't remember my name as he approached me on the bench press. He asked my name, I told him Mike, then he called me Carson, then Kyle. I gave him looks and then he told me he knew my name wasn't Lisa, and asked what my name was again. Yeah. No lies. This guy couldn't remember my name and said he knew it wasn't Lisa. At this point I got to a position where I could put the weights down and walked away without saying anything, but visibly pissed off.

Then you have the front desk or management that can't spell!

3 comments:

Phunk Factor said...

Ur a teacher, right?

Time fr u to start teaching a new class.....who might not be at all eager to learn! :p

Aek said...

o_O Wow . . .

fan of casey said...

Mike: The trainer was trying to pick you up dude! That was his line to get you to talk to him. :-)