Thursday, February 19, 2009

Good days

I had a wonderful day at work and with my mom's friend Linda. We snuck out of work during our prep (since we had the same one) and got food. We talked, ate cookies during lunch, random stuff. She actually gave me a good perspective on reasons I should go to the school I just got into as opposed to the one I'm currently at for my credential. Who knew hanging out with Linda could be fun?

The Guy has had 2 good days. Yesterday was just great and today wasn't so bad. I called him about 7p.m. just to see how he was. He called me back at 9:30p.m. tonight. He is doing better. He'll forgive Josh. He will insist to be friends that Josh must go to therapy because it was pretty heartless how he treated The Guy, even though he may have messed up his relationship in the straight world. Jeff has been texting Josh. Jeff got Josh to admit he fucked up, but it didn't come immediately. Josh was saying like "it isn't in comparison to what The Guy did to me, he fucked me over," etc. etc. Jeff said I doubt it because I've known The Guy for 4 years and everytime I fuck up or fuck something with him, he is there, even after people fuck over him he is there. Josh relented some after this and said he knows he fucked up, he just needs space. So Josh will probably come around, but I knew that. The Guy just talked about moving on and stuff like that. I told him about my day at work, with Linda, my car situation. Um... it was $991 to fix my car. So we talked- my main goal was just to see if he is ok, and he was.

Oh... and last Saturday night Mike- the guy I have the restraining order against violated the restraining order by calling me. Um. he was arrested, but released within 24 hours. I should have told my dad Sunday, but I didn't think it was a big deal- now it is more serious and I told him tonight. He just said he was upset at me for not telling him sooner, but he knows, just be careful, etc. etc.
Not exactly like this bag, but very similar (without the flap), but it holds a lot...
I'm tempted to go to Fossil this weekend to buy a new messenger bag. I just bought one 2 weeks ago that was supposedly like the one I had- except is missing all the extra pockets. This one is a Fossil bag. It was $98, then marked down to $49, and now it is half off that. It has a built in computer sleeve. It is a beige canvas bag, and it just screamed buy me. I had a hard time justifying it because I don't have the income I had because of the tutoring gig hours being cut, but it was exactly what I wanted. It kind of looked like this, but nicer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike0-I'm sorry about the stalker guy. Wish I had good advice on how to handle it but it sounds like your handling it perfect and maybe the nutball will leave you alone.

Kind of my worst nightmare, but i'm not hot enough to stalk (hey an upside to not being hot!).

Glad your having good days!

Anonymous said...

have you ever considered a jack spade messenger bag! i just recently purchased one and LOVE it!

Mike said...

Closet: lmao... I'm not that hot... trust me. I'm just the average guy who manages to meet looney guys.

Mo: I have seen those, but have always thought they were out of my price range. I saw one on zappos I really like.