Monday, February 23, 2009

This morning

6:30a.m. - Phone rings
ME: I'm laying in bed, sleeping. I get up and check the caller ID. It is my sister, so I decide to let it continue to ring and go to the answering machine.
Sis on the answering machine: "Hi Idiot, It's Sis. Mom just wanted me to call you because you didn't do the dishes this weekend and they're piling up in the kitchen."
Me: I just kind of laugh because I always do the dishes in the morning as I'm making breakfast, and know she is just trying to cause problems.

8:30a.m.- Going into the kitchen
ME: I go and start my breakfast, open up the dishwasher, only to find my sister didn't empty the dishwasher and it was completely full with clean dishes.

8:38a.m.- Instant message
Sis: "booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob"
Sis: "boooooooooob is an idiot and didn't do the dishes"
Me: "actually I did, I not only did your dishes that you failed to take out, but I put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, and cleaned up the counter"
Me: I thought you were at school, and in class by now.
Sis: "oh your still an idiot"
Me: "have a good day"
Sis: "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw little boooooob is trying to avoid confromation and sounds so cute using such cute words"
Me: "have a good day"
I go into invisible mode and continue to receive messages
Sis: "i will i have friends that love me"
Sis: "i'm not the idiot who doesn't do the dishes"
Sis: "mommy and daddy love me"
Sis: "little boooooooob is in trouble and he got scared its soooooooo cute"
Sis: "come here boooooob"

7 comments:

ToddC said...

Hey Mike, maybe I missed this in an earlier post, but just how old is your sister? From your posts, I'm guessing 14.. Am I right?

I'm also curious how old you are. I'm guessing 21?

-Todd

PS. Your sister is a total dick.

ToddC said...

Whoops.. I see your age at the right.. ;-)

Mike said...

Sadly, she is 19 and I'm 22.

Anonymous said...

The posts about what your sister does are quickly becoming the most amusing things to read on your blog.

I've been actually looking forward to each 'sister' post.

Mike said...

Anonymous: Well buddy, I'll be sure to post more as they happen.

Anonymous said...

No to disrespect you or a member of your family, but I think I would've lost it by now. Kudos to your for being so patient.

dan said...

ew, i hate any mention of sis. you need to move out as soon as you graduate. blech.